period late but still tested negative!

moonbell

Hi, I am also in the same situation. My mense is late for almost a week. It has been more or less quite on time (-/+ 1 day). I did a test today but it was negative. I dont know if it was too early to test. Should i wait for another week or so?? I did felt slight cramp on my right side of hip, always sleepy all the time- not sure if im tired of working, breast tenderness like mense is coming but im not sure of all and im confused. Advice me , anyone please. Thanks
hihi... if ur menses is more or less on time and now it's late for almost a week and test was negative.. tot of visiting the gynae?

gingertea

Hi moonbell,

it is sad, i had my mense this morning, Kind of diappointed.. well, guess im gotta work hard again.

gingertea

HI, Thanks, I don't know why. I just came back from a short trip- taking a break from work. I also swtich from a hectic job to a slight relaxing work, yet seem i cant conceive. I have been seeing TCM for 3 months.. :( ..Seriously been trying for 2-3 years , had unprotected sex for few years.. so guess, im not fated to have kids - i guess.... Im end of my wit liao...i don't wish to try IVF yet but seems i dont have a choice now. :(( ..any advice?

moonbell

of coz nobody wish to try IVF, did gynae give any advise? ytd i was chatting with my colleague and she asked me if i believe in fengshui on fertility... more on superstitious issue... u believe?

angiebaby

HI, Thanks, I don't know why. I just came back from a short trip- taking a break from work. I also swtich from a hectic job to a slight relaxing work, yet seem i cant conceive. I have been seeing TCM for 3 months.. :( ..Seriously been trying for 2-3 years , had unprotected sex for few years.. so guess, im not fated to have kids - i guess.... Im end of my wit liao...i don't wish to try IVF yet but seems i dont have a choice now. :(( ..any advice?
did you went for any check up? both you and your partner? I and my hubby have unprotect sex for almost 10 yrs and trying hard for 3 years, at the moment i gave up and wan to make appt of IVF, i was pregnent.... dont stress youself, maybe problem not with you.

remember

Gingertea dont be dishearted! Try again ... dont give up .. Keep yourself happy dont be too stress! Jiayou!!! moonbell how u know u going to have menses soon? (btw added u in msn) my last menses in feb 25-28 now still waiting to do my test next week..

gingertea

Thanks- angie, moonbell, remember:
We went to gyne few years back. both of us are healthy n my womb are okay too. hb's sperm is healthy but vol is slightly less then normal but little buddies are healthy - perhaps we didnt did the correct "way". Hence, we didnt want to rush. It was just 2 years ago when i start getting serious. But it was only 3 months ago that I went to try TCM hoping to conceive natually. I had a friend that just gave birth to a baby boy 1.5 mths ago..and she is 37. Im sure i can too.. But often it quite disheartening when every mense is here. :(

perhaps those are trying and already succeeded could share what could help or assist in conceiving.

moonbell

remember, it's not implantation bleeding i guess becoz i'm expecting mense to vist this week.. true enough.. it came last night.. sigh
i dun hav any nice gynae to recomm in jurong.. too far for me..

gingertea, dun think so much.. juz enjoy.. i know it may be diff.. but really have to relax... i have frenz who tried and tried.. until they finally decided let it be... n got gd news.. i guess we are all too stressed up and worried.. so it didnt happen

gingertea

Moonbell,

I have been trying to relax. im goin to do yoga at home- stretching etc.. somehow, ages is slowly catching up.. just cant stop worrying. lolx. im already 35. i regret not starting earlier by seeing TCM. Anyway, i spoken to my boss, once the contract is clinched, im taking UPL for 3 months. I told him that i really need time to relax and to conceive. yes, im stress-up with work even with the most relax- outlet. Guess it is just me.

How long hv u guys tried? what methods did you tried. Food? or any things that u think it is necessary for preparing out body for conceiving? I check with my TCM, she said i can take " american ginseng" for tonic. She also said my heart rate is too fast, must learn to relax.

tealeaf

if you and your partner have checked with the gynae and the results are ok, then all you need to do is relax.
I was working before and my period was often late from few days until 1-2 weeks. We had unprotected sex all the time and when my period came, I counted back and recalled that actually I was supposed to be pregnant but I was not. It was ok for us because we thought I would be pregnant eventually anyway. Because my hubby is often on biz trip, I decided to quit my work and joined him. I enjoyed my time and relaxed all the way. My period was late for 1 month but I did not really care because I was used to irregular period anyway. And true, my menses came.
Then when my period was late again, I still did not really pay attention to whether I was pregnant. Only when my breast was tender for 1 month (normally 2 weeks then my period would come) and I often woke up in the middle of the night to pee, I started to suspect I was pregnant. I tested positive. That time, my period had been late for 3 months plus from the last period.
When I checked, I was 7 weeks pregnant. It was a blessing because we did not expect I could get pregnant so soon with my irregular period plus my husband high flying job.

So yeah, just relax and let nature take its course =)

gingertea

Hi moonbell,

Yeah, I was trying to ask if u guys have any other methods to enhance the possibility. Like drinking any tonic, soup etc. I'm currently seeing the tcm at amk 505. I'm here right now to see her and take some powder. It's a new cycle again and hope for the best. If I conceive by may, it would be snake year liao.. Lolx...

moonbell

Oh.. We are not taking any tonic or soup.. I'm also at TCM now.. Eu yan seng.. First time though.. If it's b4 next yr CNY, it's still dragon!

gingertea

Hi, Hopefully can catch the dragon's tail. TCM told me not to drink american ginseng cos got many type. Gotta stop drinking those cooling stuff such as barley, green bean soup etc. I went to Eu ren seng before- expensive!! I went to Xia Rong at Paragon once. I stop going cos i had chicken pox and MC for a month. Location also quite inconvenience for me. And that was about 2-3 years ago.Then I heardsay Xia Rong went back to China hence, i gave up on Eu ren Seng. I just went to AMK Eu ren seng for tiao-ing my body for sometimes.

Yesterday, i went for my follow-up. My TCM told me she had 3 patient had conceived naturally and one had sucessfully conceived via IVF. Tat gave me confident ^^.......

moonbell

relax and be confident.. =) i'm trying not to stress myself up too...

i went Nex Eu Yan Seng alone that day.. the chinese physican said giving birth is husband n wife issue.. i tink she expected my husb to be there too but my husb hates chinese med, so i hope just 'tiao' my body will bring us gd news.. i thought the chinese physican is quite unfriendly.. hahaha i just started my first dosage of her med, will hav to take 2 times a day for 7 days..

she said i'm on the 'heaty' side.. so cannot take tonic one.. LOL (how sad rite)

ya.. i tink it's quite exp.. but after i went to see her, i told my auntie.. apparently her daughter is also seeing the same chinese physican for common cold.. so i think i will continue to see her...

gingertea

Hi moonbell, Good luck to you! No matter, eu ren seng or what, there is always hope. Dun give up neither do I!!.
Yes, im also hving the powder 2x day and sometimes 2 packs a time before Ovulation, after that, it will be one pack 2 times a day. if mense comes, it will be another type which is more bitter and powdery.

Before ovulation, i will have to attend 3 sessions of acupunture both front n back. during this period, I need to keep myself warm.