period late but still tested negative!

gingertea

Im feeling so sick. BBT is also in a mess :( almost every morning36.6 -36.9deg.. i dun think i would be able to conceive this month. \
:((

diza

Im feeling so sick. BBT is also in a mess :( almost every morning36.6 -36.9deg.. i dun think i would be able to conceive this month. \
:((
Hi gingertea... don't be disheartened k. I know it can be quite frustrating. A few married friends told me this. Don't know if you have heard of it. During your ovulation.. do "baby dance" once every 2 days so that your husband can "stock up" his sperms and seriously, key word is to relax even when doing it.. Don't think abt babies... I guess wonderful things come when we least expect them. I have another friend who's menses are very irregular and unfortunately for her, her husband had low sperm count and so he watched his diet.. He ate lotsa almonds and other food to increase the sperm count.

diza

dont be dishearted... Having enough rest??

I forgot to take my BBT this morning.. lost track already..
It's ok not to track. I didn't track mine coz it just made me more anxious and stressed out. I only notice something wasn't right when my hubby insisted I was having fever when I don't feel sick at all.. He was telling me that my body was very warm whenever he hug me. I took my temp using normal digital thermometer and it read 37.1 deg. Still I didn't know I was pregnant that time. Only realised I'm pregnant after I missed my menses. Just ask hubby to hug u k.. hehehehe

Shasha Sin

Hi Ladies out there,

I'm new to this forum, i also face the same problem. period late for one week but Negative test. but my TCM detect that i'm 5weeks preg. don't know how true is that !! very Anxious & helpless now.

gingertea

Shasha, Take it easy..relax... and wait for another few more days..before testing...go Polyclinic for more accurate result.

karennsh

Missed menses for 9 days and it came today. =( My hope burst again this month! *cries**disappointment*

Before trying baby, my menses was pretty regular... Now it has became a mess! Gosh! In average was 32 days... now 39 days/40days. How to calculate ovulation? =((

hi all,

my period is late for 4 days n i tested yesterday but the result is negative, sian :(

do most of u experience something is flowing out when your menses is coming? but when u go toilet n check, there is nothing...donno whether anyone understand wat i mean...

adlinzul

Missed menses for 9 days and it came today. =( My hope burst again this month! *cries**disappointment*

Before trying baby, my menses was pretty regular... Now it has became a mess! Gosh! In average was 32 days... now 39 days/40days. How to calculate ovulation? =((

hi u want to try drink LD Venus & Spirulina?
it may helps ur menses to be back to regular

l0r3tTa

chances upon this thread and realized i am not alone. Missed menses 3 days..day after missed period tested negative. Usually very regular cycle too..

RinaBasit

Hi ladies. You may even wanna try Evening Primerose Oil. I had the same problem before but after taking it, my period came back regular and I even conceive on the first cycle of taking it. The only thing that you need to know is that you cant take it after Ovulation day as it may result in Urinary Contraction. Start taking it back after you start your next menses.
Babydust to all! :tlaugh:

BDPANDA

Hi all, I missed my menses for 5 days tested 2 days ago but was negative. I'm alway having regular menses. Having muscle cramp like menses is coming...puzzle >.<

feitun

Hi Ladies out there,

I'm new to this forum, i also face the same problem. period late for one week but Negative test. but my traditional chinese medicine detect that i'm 5weeks preg. dont't know how true is that !! very Anxious & helpless now.
can i have your TCM contact? i wan to look for a good TCM.

i am 17days late but still neg test result..very confusing and worry

fuyumi

My cycle was also a regular 30days every month till I TTC and on average it's 35days. Surprisingly I think with the use of test strips and discharge changes has been easier for me to track my ovulation. BBT on the other hand is tedious and very difficult with that minute changes of temperature. The doctor also mentioned that BBT is too hard for tracking. So far the changes in discharge has shown accuracy for my case. So do explore a few methods to see what works for you.

A few times I too get symptoms hoping it be a BFP but eventually the menses come after 5-10days later. I think the symptoms are very difficult to differentiate and the body tends to send "extra" signs to confuse me (even when I'm not thinking or stressing about it).

I give up on trying to guess but leave my hope to the test strips and blood test afterwards.