period late but still tested negative!

tevelyn

Very frustrated. Period late for 5 days and I have some preg symptoms but test still show up negative. Any of you have such experience before? I am afraid my hcg hormone level is unhealthily low or I might have early miscarriage :( sigh

fkl28

yep same same here.. had a bit of spotting..n seems to get more serious..
i read from books, if suspect n test negative can wait for a few days later then test again..but the most accurate will be to check it out with a doc
i guess just have to relax..too tensed up is not too good..

fuyumi

You never know if you're pregnant till you do a blood test for it. It is the most accurate and I always prefer not to think that I am pregnant till the test tells me so. Otherwise, the stress will just pile up on you and it will make conceiving more difficult.

i am ten days late. dun wanna hope too much as mense still came last month.. even after being 15days late. AF gone haywire i guess.
bb dust to you.

diza

Take a blood test ladies.. Go to ur GP.. no need to see private gynae (very exp).. baby dust to you babes...

Jojoboy

Think u all should wait for a few weeks before u all try the test kit. My period was late for a mth. but when i test at hm is still negative. But 2 to 3 weeks later i try to test again and it show 1 dark red line and 1 very blur red line. So no choice i went to polyclinic to check and guess wat the result is still the same. So doctor asked me to wait another week. A week later the result is out and it show positive. This happen On 31 dec 2010 and i hv given birth to a baby boy on aug 2011 :wong19:Hope my experience can help :Dancing_wub: good luck

means u waited almost 2 mths? to get that positive?
i am not testing already.. and i have been putting off going to the gynae or gp.

hopeful we get a sign soon.

thanks jojoboy

Jojoboy

means you waited almost 2 mths? to get that positive?
i am not testing already.. and i have been putting off going to the gynae or gp.

hopeful we get a sign soon.

thanks jojoboy
Ya almost 2mths to get the positive result. Coz my period all along was in regular. :nah:

thanks. we're still waiting.. for a sign.. either positive which is wat we are silently hoping for.. or AF so tt we cn try again and knows tt nothing serious is acting up internally.. :(

nataly

Hi, same here. My period is missing for a 3 weeks and the test was negative last week. I have an appointment to the doctor next week but am going crazy what is happening. My period is usualy very accurate. I hope there is a sweet good reason to be late now :)

good luck to you nataly. missing menses and nt having that bfp is a total choas.
do update should you gt ur bfp news aite.
babydust.

nataly

I did another test today and its still negative :( . Not that optimistic now :( . Will see next week what is wrong
good luck to u2 LadySolitude
Does anyone use the basal temp method? I just started but mine is 36.6 these days, so I am pretty sure this is not enough for pregnancy

hi nataly.. dun be despaired. we just gotta keep on trying.
i am just praying and hoping. tht this is not related to any serious illnesses.
most importantly. take care okay

phlyeka

Gosh! I was looking desperately for post too. I am having e same prob.

I had sex with my hubby for 3 days in row (calculated: 2 days after my Jan menses & 4-5 days before my ovulation day). He is very sure he did not ejaculated inside me. My Feb menses should due on 8th Feb and it has been very regular for e past 1 year. Now I am already late by 5 days but my menses is still not here. I kept thinking it will come the next day cos I have menstrual-like cramps. Besides that at night I do feel my lower tumming is poking, feel super tired and sleepy, lotsa discharge but not so much of nausea. I’ve done 2 HPT - 2 days before my due menses & on last Saturday (4 days after menses due). Both were negative. Be it or not I’m pregnant, i feel stress out & i could not bear this discomfort for too long. This does not happen during my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] pregnancy 2 years ago. By the time I did HPT, I was already in the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week pregnancy. I hope it is not ectopic pregnancy!

Shall we keep each other updated ladies???

-Kay-

Hi, I'm exactly in the same situation as you!! Cramps and discharge.. My menses is 10 days late and I did HPT today, it came out negative.. The cramps are making me crazy especially in the night :(
Gosh! I was looking desperately for post too. I am having e same prob.

I had sex with my hubby for 3 days in row (calculated: 2 days after my Jan menses & 4-5 days before my ovulation day). He is very sure he did not ejaculated inside me. My Feb menses should due on 8th Feb and it has been very regular for e past 1 year. Now I am already late by 5 days but my menses is still not here. I kept thinking it will come the next day cos I have menstrual-like cramps. Besides that at night I do feel my lower tumming is poking, feel super tired and sleepy, lotsa discharge but not so much of nausea. I’ve done 2 HPT - 2 days before my due menses & on last Saturday (4 days after menses due). Both were negative. Be it or not I’m pregnant, i feel stress out & i could not bear this discomfort for too long. This does not happen during my 1[SUP]st[/SUP] pregnancy 2 years ago. By the time I did HPT, I was already in the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] week pregnancy. I hope it is not ectopic pregnancy!

Shall we keep each other updated ladies???

-Kay-

Judyn3o

Hi all, I'm new to this website. I'm 28 and am trying to conceive since last year Sep. I always have irregular menses and had also seen a gynea since last year Nov. Report is normal except I have cyst. That's normal too. I was also then given 1 pkt of some hormone med. My menses was accurate for the last 2 mths.

However, my nightmare comes again this mth. I was expecting my menses to come maybe the 2nd or 3rd Feb. However it doest comes till now. I have also experience very light brown or pinkish spotting on n off. They are so light that it's almost unnoticeable n I don't even need panty liner. I did a preg test check last week and also today but all I get is a big fat negative. I am so sad and disappointed. I don't know what's wrong with me. Am I checking too early? Today is the 13th or 14th day of missed menses. I feel like I'm like hanging in the air. Guessing am I preg or having crazy cycles again...

Can someone explain to me what happened....

Thanks.

Jojoboy

Hi judyn, i only hv light brown spotting when i m in 7 weeks pregnant. I think it better to hv a check. Coz Spotting is a bad sign if u are pregnant.

i can summarise anything cos mine is missing for 32 days now. i'll wait till weekend to submit myself to kk for further review.. tests are all neg i just dun understand too.

bb dust to us..

thanks johoboy..

Judyn3o

Hi Jojoboy

Thanks for replying. The spotting has seem stopped yesterday. The thing is that i have missed my menses for about 2 weeks. I checked using HPT this morn but I got it negative. I do not know if I tested too early or I am actualy not preg at all. Yesterday and this morning I felt lower tummy discomfort but it only lasted awhile.

Any advise or idea what can this means? Its very confusing as preg n menses signs are quite similar.