perspiring all over

peacefulgal

as i reached my third trimester, i had been feeling extremely hot all over despite having several fans blowing at me, and despite that the fact that the weather is cooler due to the rain. is this normal??

had a few sleepless nites already. sad.. :Dancing_sad:

hi mummy, I also came into my third trimester, I felt exactly same as you, hot even the aircon in my office. At nite, I turned on my room aircon and hubby was chilled but I was still hot. That is normal, everyone knows pregnant mummies are hot. Dunt worry:001_302:

iwan2noe

yes, usually preggies have slightly higher than normal temp so not to worry. I think this is body's way of keeping both the mummy and esp bb warm and insulated. Plsu maybe coz of the presence of the bb, mummies to be tends to feel warmer, plus the multivits and tonics that we take plays a part in making us feel warm..No worries ok ?...

Drink more water, it is very impt to keep us hydrated since we always perspire... =)

TANZHENZHI

Yes mummy, dun worry. It's very normal. When i was in my 3rd trimester i didn't had enough sleep too. Keep waking up for toilet.. Every 30mins.. It's tiring. I even on the air-con and fan directly to me, but i still feel hot.. :001_302:

peacefulgal

Yes mummy, dont worry. It's very normal. When i was in my 3rd trimester i didn't had enough sleep too. Keep waking up for toilet.. Every 30mins.. It's tiring. I even on the air-con and fan directly to me, but i still feel hot.. :001_302:
right now, i dun hv the frequent urination problem... yet. but i do woke up several times and find myself lying on a 'water' bed. so disgusting!

angelwendy

Haha... same here... i was sweating everday... & the sweat is alot.. At night we will on air-con & also fan... if never on it i will feel that i cant breathe... When last week i was working... i can sweat from start @ work Till end of the day... cannot imagine how dirty i was... then at home liao.. will rush to take a long long shower....

kittylovers

Me too me too!! So scare to stay at home during the weekend, sure sweat non stop, I oso bathed 4 times a day :(

I used to on fan ONLY when I'm not pregnant, but now like can't sleep well without the air con even it's raining season now...

hakisumi

wah 4 times is a lot! sometime i try to bear with it... else my water bills is gonna rise!
haha.. sometimes i just water myself.. quick shower...
mrng 1 time.. afternn 1 time.. evening 1 time.. b4 slp 1 time... LOLz

enjoy shower.. later confinement the shower not so fun... LOLz

Verona's

It is normal for preg to felt hot :) I do feel the temperature in my body but i am alot better than you mummies :D I doesn't sweat much most probably because the weather is really shiok recently haha ! So i only bath twice a day , but if hot weather will sweat abit & get very annoyed one but fan & aircon do solve my problem hehe ! Like aircon for 30 mins i feel better already .

peacefulgal

haha.. sometimes i just water myself.. quick shower...
mrng 1 time.. afternn 1 time.. evening 1 time.. before sleep 1 time... LOLz

enjoy shower.. later confinement the shower not so fun... LOLz

i am not allowed to shower for the first 12 days of my confinement leh :embarrassed: die liao lah... wonder how's the weather like early next year. hopefully it will still be cooling.

iwan2noe

i am not allowed to shower for the first 12 days of my confinement :embarrassed: die ... wonder how's the weather like early next year. hopefully it will still be cooling.
Hi hi,

It should be cooling weather as it is nearing cny and I hope it is as I will be delivering in Jan also =)

Let's us pray for good and cooling weather so we wont perspire so much and be smelly =P

angelwendy

i am not allowed to shower for the first 12 days of my confinement :embarrassed: die ... wonder how's the weather like early next year. hopefully it will still be cooling.

Hmmm.. i think 4 days shower once when confinement.. should be ok ba.. just ask ur mum or someone to help u buy the herb for shower... cause i feel that cause we taking vare of our own baby we also need to be clean clean.. if not baby will fall sick easily also... & also everytime when we go pee.. we needed to wash the below also.. as we got wound there... scare of infection...

hakisumi

yea.. hygiene is very important.. if cant shower..wipe body lor.. no choice..
or shower with herbs.. which i did everyday though

angelia286

Hmm.. I have been reading that pespiration is normal in the third trimester.

I guess I am luckier in that aspect. I do feel very hot however, I don't pespire at all. Lol, and well, I am only bathing 1 time per day - in the morning before I go to work. Other than that, when I reached home at 9plus pm, I refused to bathe.

Reason being that water retention tend to occur if one bathe at night, close to your bedtime. It's not just the water bill, but the body.