Photo shots

mffang

Hi,

Intend to bring my kids for photo shots at studio.Any good ones to recommend? What is the price range like?

Thanx:Dancing_wub:

Phoebii Cheng

Yes would recommend The Studio Loft too...cos' one of my hubby's colleague went to get her daughter's photo shoot as well as family shoot, it was nicely done

For myself I went to the one at Suntec City, tower 4, I think it is called Picture me or something....it is cheap but they had no experience with kids....so my son was sulking or pouting during the shoot...and plus their service is not tht fantastic.....esp the manager

meiteoh

I recently went for one with Pink Elephant Labs. Awesome service and super professional (full review is on my baby blog). They have a couple of promos going on so maybe you can give them a call and see how it goes.

ebi

My experience with Babyu is not that pleasant, my gal was unwell on the pic shooting day and I tried to postpone but they said the booking was full til Nov/Dec and bcos I had a discount coupon which expired in Sep, so no choice.... and when we reached the place for the shot, we were told that they have sms me the day before to confirm the booking and since i didn't reply my booking was given to another one but I didn't received any sms at all... so I was quite piss off but he said since we already arrived he would take for us as well... I was quite upset as we are begging it and feel unwellcome... our appointment was 1pm but they shot the other family 1st so we was there waited for an hour til 2pm...til then our gal was tired as that was her nap time and she was unwell... so she is not so happy and cooperative... and our shot was done in rush as they have another appointment at 3pm...

One of the fame we found scratch marks on it when reach home and they are kind of reluctant in replacing another one for me... they said you should have check and the staff would have shown all the item when collected, but it was my hubby who went to collect as quite inconvenient to travel that far with our gal, my hubby didn't check, and yet the fame was cover by a transparent plastic hard to see the scratch marks on the spot with the cover on...

Afterall, I would say I do not have a pleasant experience with them, and yet for the price (SGD400) we paid, I think we would try another studio for future shot.