Place To Go In Singapore

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
lis said:
niwae,re the robbery cases,i still feel tat it's not 100% true..s'pore come up w issues in the papers because they don wan s'porean to go der n spend..they dun wan the economy to go down..overall,it's political..
u get wot i'm saying..~~
By "I still feel ...", you are suggesting this is still very much your own personal opinion. Some will agree, some will not ... but we'll hafta respect it nevertheless.
:wink: :wink:

But let me ask you a couple of hypothetical questions ...
1) your husband come back home on payday ... but gives you only a big portion of it, leaving some to give to your neighbour.
2) your son goes to school with the pocket-money you gave him ... but went hungry becoz he decided to buy food to feed his classmate instead.

Under such circumstances, would you not be yelling at your husband & your son to think of feeding yourselves first? When you do that, do you think your actions would be labelled as "political"?

Now, you get what I'm saying?
:brolleyes: :brolleyes:

ger-mummy

u can go kranji take shuttle bus to LIM CHU KANG there all the farm... Adult is $2 & children is $1 (juz pay once, can on & off board as u like) Got dairy goat farm, frog farm, dragon fruit & many more lah

Janice_88

Hi

perhaps you can try the playground at SAFRA Toa Payoh.. its indoor

Just to share.. I know there is one indoor playground for kids 3 yrs and above. entry fee is about 4plus only. adult is free.

Quite a nice environment for kids, clean and not so rowdy..

perhaps you all can try to bring your kids there? i believe kids would love to go there.

somemore there can also hold birthday parties too!

i also heard before that there are activities and courses and even parenting talks every month during weekends.. can enrich our parenthood while our kids are playing indoor.. that sounds so cool!

now i cant wait to go for their Children's day and Halloween Night party for kids!

Angelmum

Hi

Just to share.. I know there is one indoor playground for kids 3 yrs and above. entry fee is about 4plus only. adult is free.

Quite a nice environment for kids, clean and not so rowdy..

where?

saw Ch8 du shi da fa xian showed Jurong safra got indoor playground and a nice pool but X X for non-members

supermum

Anyone know this place "bottle tree @ yishun". I was told that it is quite educational, you can do fishing and ponding, nature park, etc...

So far i had not been there yet.:Dancing_tongue:

Angelmum

Anyone know this place "bottle tree @ yishun". I was told that it is quite educational, you can do fishing and ponding, nature park, etc...

So far i had not been there yet.:Dancing_tongue:
it is 5mins walk from Khatib mrt (follow mrt track, behind shop & save)
think at platform, u can see a place with lake, that's bottle tree pk.

uddermummy

thinking of taking my dd to places like museums and galleries... these places shouldn't be v crowded right? :001_302:

the other day took her to ion and almost immediately regretted doing so! So packed and the walking areas were so small. Thank goodness she was in a sling but i was so worried about germs and stuff that i kept using my hands to shield her face.

My girl must have been wondering why on earth i was doing that to her. hahaha

LWP6998

Alpha Male
if you stay near to north east area... can go to punggol beach? changi, east coast, lunch dinner at T1, T2, T3?

i hate crowded places... don't feel comfortable... so shopping malls are out during the weekends...

also to JB, though one of the thread mentioned about the robberies and stuffs... it's actually true, else the press would not be publishing it... if you work in certain industries you will know if it is true..
just that the reporters would luv to sensationalised it...
despite these robberies, lots of Sg ppl still cross over... so really, it depends on your luck, or at the right place and at the right time...

i been crossing over very frequently, but since the H1N1, have not cross over yet........

why JB, cause sometime to avoid the crowded Singapore malls. Initially, during Jan/Feb, i like to visit bukit indah Jusco, cause newly built and very very little ppl during those times, and big shopping mall...
but the crowd started to increase just few months back....

july-winter

Any idea how to get to these hawker centre that serve nice seafoods in JB?? Preferably near the seaside plus can tell me which bus or taxi to take to and from the checkpoint. Do share since we probably go on foot.

fionalove

maybe can bring your kids to sentosa? you all can built sand castle, picnic or swim?? or u can also bring your kids around sentosa attractions like underwater world, dolphin lagoon and much more... think they will love it! :Dancing_tongue: