Play out by post-natal massage lady

wanderful

Alpha Male
Made an appointment with her last sunday but she cancelled in the last min ( few hours) and changed the appt to this morning at 9am.
My god! she didn't turn up and answer my call....take note

91936126(recommended by from a magazine)

furlin

Hi, do you have the name of the masseur to share so that mummies reading this thread can be more aware? Thanks.

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90068026 / 90510005)

*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

eurostar

Made an appointment with her last sunday but she cancelled in the last min ( few hours) and changed the appt to this morning at 9am.

her name is Siti?

which magazine is that?? totally irresponsible ....waste your time and stress mummies out ... right...:embarrassed: