Playgroup for babies up to 2 yrs old

tika

shall we meet in the morning say about 1030am? I plan to leave when Misha shows signs of crankiness which is the cue for nap time! :)

I suggest next week Tuesday 17th Nov?

Becca's Mum

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi there! I have a 8mth old son and am thinking of starting a playgroup for babies up to 2 yrs old with their mommies in the west area. This playgroup sessions hopes to allow babies to have fun, play and make new friends in a relaxed, informal environment. Mommies can also mingle and socialize and meet new friends.[/FONT]

Some activities to consider
1) meet for coffee/lunch
2) Tea party at my condo including splash around at kids' pool (at Hillview Ave)
3) Shopping
and more

Is this idea interesting to anyone?
Hi Just- Just
Am a new stay home mum to a four month old girl. Would love to join your playgroup from Jan next year. Do let me know if there are upcoming activities. Would love to meet other mums.

issa

Hi, I have a Apr 2009 baby boy living in Bukit Panjang, would love to join in any playdates especially during weekends. please keep me in the loop. THanks!

ping26

hi

I have a 8 mth old girl. I'd love to join in on Mon or Fri cos I work part-time and I try to avoid weekend crowds. maybe less saliva at Fidget's playground?
My baby just started saying 'ma'... a few days ago. :wong19:
to clarify, she repeats after me. She only knows I like that sound very much.

I live in Yishun (central & north mummies, let's meet up )

BTW what kind of swimming gear should I get for baby? bodysuit or normal swim wear?

Last edited:

timtams

Hi! I'm a sahm in Marine Parade with a one year old baby. Very keen to know if there's any other moms staying within my vicinity keen to meet up for playdates..!?

mas_mum

Hi,
I have a 16mth old son and staying in Bukit Panjang. Keen in joining the playgroup but only for weekends cos I am a FTWM. Hp 97582566. Thank you!

rva

Hi mommies, I'm a newbie here n I'm interested to join the playdate :)
I have a 7 months old baby girl n I'm staying in Bukit Panjang.

TANZHENZHI

Hi Mummies,

I also interested to join in the playgroup. My son is 15months now and he loves swimming too. I stay in Bukit Batok. Can inform me with any updates of activities too. Thanks. :)

v_ni

hi,

i'm reviving this thread.

anyone interested to do a playdate at fidgets sometime? my son is 13 months old and just starting to walk unassisted.

we also like to go to the playground at forum, it's open between 11-1pm for members.

please pm me.