Playgroup.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
leaving them! ha ha ha... mummy separation anxiety...

#2 was happy to go... #3 cried for a month... #1 only went to school at Nursery. No problems with him.

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
hahaha.. mummy separation anxiety....

and when u have left, u end up calling the sch many times...hahahah

M

^Mami_Jazz^

hahaha.. mummy separation anxiety....

and when u have left, u end up calling the sch many times...hahahah
just wait for the class to dismiss hahaha
Must trust the teachers de :tlaugh:

deardar

hi mummies,

what's the most difficult task on the 1st day you send your tots for their playgroup?

my son starts to shout & cry out loud when v leave the class
he is so smart that he can play ard then look after us in awhile time

when he notice tat no1 that he is familiar wif is ard he cry to cry aloud till perspired

i rememer when we send dd#1 to chilcare the first time, we stayed at the canteen beneath te CC the whole day. and i did that for abt a week... until my cell group leader scolded me.

xiaodaisy

worried at first but feel proud haha.. cos first day all e kids cry n oni my son didnt cry lolz.. yippie all e others mummies ask mi hw he did it haha ..

aby

i rememer when we send dd#1 to chilcare the first time, we stayed at the canteen beneath te CC the whole day. and i did that for abt a week... until my cell group leader scolded me.
Really are.. Wow..

My ger starting Nursery next year lei.. She kept telling me, "Mommy, I will not cry.. Sure one!!".. Hopefully lor..
Ya same, can't wait to see my boi after school.. Now still.. :tlaugh:

CanCanMum

hi mummies,

what's the most difficult task on the 1st day you send your tots for their playgroup?
wow!

tats leavin him there! and also questions on how they teach....will teachers take care of them......classmates will bully him anot....101 questions!

but my boy din cry at all during the 1st day trial worh...somemore din wan to go back....like realli love it like tat...

but the real thing = 1st day to school = standard = cry! Cried for 2 weeks somemore! Made a big HooHa!!!! funny....hahah...but next year startg nursery in ano school...sure ano HooHa again! hahahahaha:001_302:

prettybb

hi mummies, need your advise. my son is will be turning 13mths this 20th.
i planned and err.. actually booked my name for my so's playgroup, starts jan 09.

but my son will be 15mths only. is it too early to send for playgroup??

kindly advise. TIA!

CanCanMum

15mths seems a bit too young tho...

but its alright if he already gotten all the vaccinations...coz at playgroup due to mixing around with older kids and exposure to more germs they tend to get sick easily.

At my sons playgroup the youngest is 18m...

prettybb

15mths seems a bit too young tho...

but its alright if he already gotten all the vaccinations...coz at playgroup due to mixing around with older kids and exposure to more germs they tend to get sick easily.

At my sons playgroup the youngest is 18m...
thank you for your advise. err.. actually my son's playgroup also 18mths is the youngest. maybe i am not too excited for him.

so i will wait till he's 18mths. cos i'm afraid he's not ready for playgroup.

babymoon

thank you for your advise. err.. actually my son's playgroup also 18mths is the youngest. maybe i am not too excited for him.

so i will wait till he's 18mths. cos i'm afraid he's not ready for playgroup.
my babymoon already 2 yrs old but i still not sending her to playgroup.. maybe after chinese new years next yr.. :tlaugh:

January84

hmmm, i not leting my son to playgroup that early, playgroup starts at 3 yo, or 2.5yo earliest. yes, they have intake for 18 months to join the 36 months but i think its a waste of time for child to be there even longer then other child.

eg. playgroup 2.5 - 3yo.
nursery - 4yo.

you send him now at 15 months he will be there for more then 1 year, not boring for him?

for me, i think either those interactive classes like gym classes, those active one, 2 hours per session like once or twice a week is good enuff. . .

CanCanMum

i sent mine to playg tis year march nia~...(ard 2.5 yo?)

ok la, he make friends den will take his toy phone and say will call Huiting, Weiyi, YangYang....like tat lor! Not so sian 4 him coz he is my only son ma...at least got friends to play with for tat 2 hour lor.

babymoon

i sent mine to playg tis year march nia~...(ard 2.5 yo?)

ok la, he make friends den will take his toy phone and say will call Huiting, Weiyi, YangYang....like tat lor! Not so sian 4 him coz he is my only son ma...at least got friends to play with for tat 2 hour lor.
hahaha.. got small gf ler.. why all gal's name huh.. :tlaugh: