Port Dickson

jessielu

Anyone drive up to Port Dickson before and how long is the journey like? Simply loves the water chalet and intend to spend a night @ Avillion Port Dickson for our upcoming 10th Anniversary in Dec, any feedbacks? Intend to bring along my 2 kids and is there anything for them to explore? Scare they be bore:shyxxx:

Feliz

Anyone drive up to Port Dickson before and how long is the journey like? Simply loves the water chalet and intend to spend a night @ Avillion Port Dickson for our upcoming 10th Anniversary in Dec, any feedbacks? Intend to bring along my 2 kids and is there anything for them to explore? Scare they be bore:shyxxx:

Been there few years ago.. went there with my best friends and her family which include kkids.. For me i would say its a boring place for us adult cos they only have like water theme park but not as fun as what i think.. So i think for kids should be fine but not for me.. =)

stonston

Cannot go to the beach during Dec for Port Dickson due to monsoon. I went there many years ago, all I remember was that the waves & current at sea is very strong. Even strong swimmers like me & my bro do not dare to swim in the sea.