post natal massager

NiaNia

hi,

any post natal massager to recommend?

regards
shan-08:tlaugh:
yez yez i have given birthe n i m in mine 1st week confine now,siti has already come and help me with mine massage.she charge me 300 for 5 dae & 350 for 7 dae, and of cos i took the 7 daes as i onli add another 50 for extra 2daes..she is very patient with me as i have clingin 20mths toddler with me and she even wait for me outside the livin room patientli as i alwaes have a habbit to clean up myself before the massage.and even mine maid takin care the bb durin mine massage n baby start cryin,siti were stop her work n helped me to checked mine bb up,and as siti give me 2 baby massage(it in the package) but i still request her to give mine bb massage everydae n i asked how much each were cost,she told me she dun charge bb massage n whatever token i give her she were also accept.and everytime before she come she were msg me n let me know before hand...
realli can recommend siti to u girls lor.currently mine massage were end at this mon.

cleo.piscesgal

hi,

regards
I'd recommend Traditional Wellness. They have house call service. The masseuse is very friendly and she just know the right thing to do for you and every step that she do, she'll explain to you the purpose of it. If I can remember, each session last for 90 mins which includes

- Jamu ( traditional Malay herbal concoction) to be taken orally for post-natal recuperation
- Herbal massage oils for traditional Javanese massage
- Abdominal binding done by a trained masseuse after every session
- Body scrub (done in the last 2 sessions to exfoliate dead skin cells, revealing fresh, younger-looking skin)
- Your baby will be also given a light body massage to stimulate their senses and to relax their bodies as well and it's for free of charge :)

You can choose either 7 days or 14 days package with them. Look for Hanah if you happen to call them. She's very nice and patient. :red:

shima

hi,

regards
hie there ! I myself is a post natal massager . I have post natal package .
Pckage A (7 Days - $450)
Pckage B (10 Days - $600)
Pckage C (14 Days - $800)
ALL the pckage includes slimming oil , Jamu wrapping , binding and more .
If your interested , ppls call me (82226593)
Pre-natal massage also i do

NiaNia

Soory i have not log in for month i see my inbox full of askin
Siti number soo soory, now i m giving out here.just that Yishun Sonia she were know...

Lorraine

Hi MTB!

I've just gave birth 1 month ago and would like to share with you about Pre & Post Natal Massage.

I engaged Noura Sam for both my pre & post natal massage. Noura does Post Natal Massage for both Normal & C-Section.

I had 8 sessions for pre natal massage as i always had bad lower & upper back due to my job. It really helps reliefs the pain and i enjoyed it so much.

As for post natal i took 14 days session, i've got good result in trimming down my tummy, relief water retention, muscles ached and its really feel great after each session as i need to nurse my baby. All my friends and relatives were surprised to see me after my delivery, got my old figure back..... hehehe

I would 'HIGHLY' recommend Noura Sam to you ladies out there. Noura is skillful, friendly, knowledgable and her massage is really enjoyable.

All her Pre & Post Natal Massage packages include transport & she travel islandwide. Advance Booking require though as she is always "Fully" booked.

You can contact her at Hp 8112 5661. Worth for your money and great result.....
:red: