Posting New Threads

Shoppie

Hi, I m new here!!

Could anyone advise me why I keep my thread never seems to appear leh?? What are the steps to post in the Biz Dir?

Tks:->

Shoppie

Hi CanCanMum,
Yup, now it's ok....dun know why? I hv been posting so many threads for the past few days but only today's posting appeared leh! Wat happen to the rest?? Btw, how to upload pic huh? ...Tks in advance:->

CanCanMum

when u click REPLY, (Doesnt work for QUICK REPLY) Additional options will appear under the dialogue box.

Attach Files Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

Manage Attachments

Yr files need to be thumbnail size to load faster.

Heres the list

bmp 146.5 KB
doc 146.5 KB
gif 19.5 KB
jpe 19.5 KB
jpeg 146.5 KB
jpg 146.5 KB
pdf 146.5 KB
png 19.5 KB
psd 19.5 KB
txt 19.5 KB
zip 97.7 KB

Hi CanCanMum,

Me too.. I'm a newbie. Sent an email to adminstrator and 'Contact Us' early today.. but didn't get any reply on how to, what criteria to set up a new thread for buy and sell.

Will you be able to advise me? Thanks. Appreciate it.

Hey, thanks for your prompt reply.

I saw there are Buy & Sell threads under New Classifieds, would like to post it there.

How do I go about posting it here? Sorry for the trouble.. indeed a newbie.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to MummySG :)

Just post as it is ... like how you open a thread. No Special or magic steps needed.

Cheers,
Edy

CanCanMum

Hi CanCanMum,

Me too.. I'm a newbie. Sent an email to adminstrator and 'Contact Us' early today.. but didn't get any reply on how to, what criteria to set up a new thread for buy and sell.

Will you be able to advise me? Thanks. Appreciate it.
hello~~

no criteria juz post a NEW THREAD

tats all.....

clareding

Hi Moderator,

I am new to the forum. I tried to post under Want To Sell but every time I post, there is a message appearing saying that my post is invisible until it is approved by moderator. Does it mean moderator vet thru all new postings? I tried to post reply and the same message appear. Please help!

clareding

Oops. A correction. I tried to post on Spree and Bulk Purchase as well as Biz Directory. But for this posting, it appears instantly.

redjn

i tried to post a new thread, but i cant find it on the page. Only when i choose a category that the new thread function comes out. Can highlight me on these really lost with this new interface.

chiro

i have also posted something in WTS about 2 weeks ago but it still not approved yet lei...

CanCanMum

chiro chiro, i oredi approved your threads~~~hehehe

for others, i cannot remember who sent wad, but i have approved all the non-commercial listings~~

any problems pls feel free to raise, i might not be able to attend to it immediately but will attend to it asap when i m online.

thanks all~~

Hi,

Why all new threads have to b approved by moderator.
I still find posting thread in the past was much easier.

How can we know our thread has been approved.

Hi Moderator,

I had post a new thread to sell away my over stock desitin Creamy & Original last fri.
But I cannot see my post.

Please help.

Thks,

Last edited:

jhing

Hi, I find the below texts below the web page when I'm in the forum:

"You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts"

And I don't seem to find any new thread buttons if I go to the WTS forum...