PostNatal Massage

dyna

MUmmies,

whom do u took for ur PostNatal Massage?
Gd?
Hws the rate?
Care to share??
:shyxxx:

hI......I engage Mdm Siti from 6 month pregnant i've been massage by her.
Very nice lady, patience & will explain a lot of things which u don understand regarding pregnancy before & after birth(onli if you ask).

Price wise is rather reasonable maybe you can call her & check it out
at 96541203. Inside the package she did include bb massage too.......my 1st impression was she is good..........it actually depend on individual......:Dancing_wub:

Oppsgal

After the massage, home will have lots essential oil drip on floor?

What do you need to prepare for the massage?

dyna

After the massage, home will have lots essential oil drip on floor?

What do you need to prepare for the massage?

Dear........
after massage you r to wear slippers at hm to prevent coldness on your feet & such.......Mdm Siti did not put too much oil, the oil is not sticky so far so good......importantly the oil is homemade & smell pleasantly.........

Preparation for massage juz a cloth to cover your body for her to massage your body & tummy.......& most important enjoy & relax......:tlaugh:

Jonevieve

Hi all,

Anyone know which day after giving birth should we start the postnatal massage? Is it within a week for natural birth and at least after 3rd week for c-sect?

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

trinitiz

hi,mummies....
im new here you can try my massage lady. with many years of experience,have good skill
in massaging gives a lot of advise..im really satisfied with her service and intro her to some of my frenz,
try her sure no regrets..no need downpayment & no transport charges.. just pay her after the massage sessions everyday...
for post natal massage she do ( 1 1/2hrs)..per session including tummy wrap with special
fat burner slimming oil +..baby massage as well,you can see the the result..so amazing..she only charge $50.
she also do pre natal & normal massage too for just $40..( 1hrs )
here her number 81182160 Mdm Siti Suriah..
I tried Mdm Siti as recommended above, one week post my natural delivery. Find her good and effective. Nice, quiet, reliable and punctual lady with strong hands and skills. Her special blend of masssage oil has a nice lemongrass tinge and absorbs fast and is not oily. She does the massage from head to toe, and rates are very reasonable. $50 for each session and pay at the end of each session. Can choose between 3, 5 or 7 days package. No hidden charges. $50 paid includes transportation, wrap which she'll take back on the last day, and 1 packet of jamu herbs to be taken orally ( i did not take cos my cl advise not to just in case it clashes with the chinese herbs i'm taking)

First day of massage, can see visible results of a slimmer waist, and after 7 days of massage, my tummy flabbiness has reduced by around 3/4. Post massage, i'm further using my own wrap to maintain my waist shape and support my posture.

Think her rates has increased ..For baby massage, can top up additional $35, and pre-natal and normal massage is at $45.

Would recommend her . :wong3:

trinitiz

Oh yeah, did enquire from Mdm Siti...natural delivery, can do 3 days after..for C section, best 3 weeks after.

cherieyau

Hi Mummies..
like to share about my Absolutely fabulous experience with Charlie's Angels Aunties..
Mdm Jumie & Mdm Izah is extremely knowledgeable as both is at age 50's,
and a highly trained therapist.
Her $40 charges/duration 60mins for prenatal massage is a totally different
experience than my 1st massage lady.
already book her for postnatal..I highly recommend her to everyone.
My mother also agree and really enjoyed the massage by Mdm Izah last friday at our house
Thank you for the extra care. her back pain was gone and she felt totally rejuvenated.
It was by far the best massage we ever had..
Thank You Charlie's Angels.. Mdm Jumie 9165 2026 / Mdm Izah 8452 9747.

iwan2noe

Hi all,

Anyone know which day after giving birth should we start the postnatal massage? Is it within a week for natural birth and at least after 3rd week for c-sect?
Hi, it's 3-4 days or longer(when u feel more comfortable or when ur stiches isn't that painful) for natural birth mummies and aT least 3 wks for mummies who gave birth via c-sect.

yann

Hi mummy,
IM already booked my pre-natal massage. this saturday is my appt. Will share with you mummy.i been recomm by my office friend.:err:Hope she is good.
Just to share with mummy here.

Did any mummy have try this therepist before for pre-post-natal massage.this is the website www.traditionaljavanesemassage-rosita.blogspot.com Im using her for my pre-natal.

iwan2noe

MUmmies,

whom do you took for your PostNatal Massage?
good?
Hws the rate?
Care to share??
:shyxxx:

I did my postnatal massage with my malay masseur..so far so good...alr in my 3rd sessions out of my 7 sessions with her.

she is v detailed and skillful in easing aches and her kneading and accupoint massage helps to expel wind from your body.

if u want her contacts, let me know. Her rates is also good.
If u are interested, u can PM me :)

fara xcalibre

I did my postnatal massage with my malay masseur..so far so good...already in my 3rd sessions out of my 7 sessions with her.

she is very detailed and skillful in easing aches and her kneading and accupoint massage helps to expel wind from your body.

if you want her contacts, let me know. Her rates is also good.
If you are interested, you can PM me :)
hi there, I'm a 1st time mummy to be, and is still blur about the post natal massage thing?
1) who knows of the best and reasonable priced malay massage lady?
2) how long is the session?
3) what are the services? (inclusive of baby massage)
4) how soon must I book her as my edd is 2nd of April

thanx many many..:shyxxx:

iwan2noe

hi fara xcalibre,

1) who knows of the best and reasonable priced malay massage lady?
I cant guarantee my massuer is the best and reasonable price malay massage lady, but I know her rates and service is definitely 1 of the best after having massaged, kneaded by her.

2) how long is the session?
my session is 2hrs plus she usually exceed the 2 hrs..
3) what are the services? (inclusive of baby massage)
sauna, mummy massage and baby massage.
4) how soon must I book her as my edd is 2nd of April.
u can call her to check. But usually u must tell her in advance in case she is booked. It depends on whether u r natural birth or c-sect.

PM me if u want her contacts, ya :)

babycake

hi! i would like to recommend my massage therapy lady who are currently massaging me with many years of experience, she can relieve shoulder and neck pain clear all your blockducks as well, she can teach you how to massage your baby. very interesting she charge post natal $40 duration 60mins..
interested can call her at 90510005 mdm iqtisha, i recommend her to you all because i feel this lady is very friendly & honest...10days $400!! cheapest in town..

piesugar

HI! Im new to this forum n feel like sharing my therapist. I did my massage both with her and she rlly did a splendid job. Just finish my session last month. No one believe tht i had 2 kids now. Mummies out there who would like to try her service can contact her at 96412314 n her name is liza. She is young n very friendly too.

Corrinne Ong

Hi Hi,

After the post natal massage, greatly recommended to wear Lipo Body Undergarment to continue to flatten, trim and tone the tummy, hip and thigh area! If you can take the warm, you can choose to wear Lana Body Pant.

Read more from www.itsi.com.sg.

:Dancing_wub:

jean1986

my friend recommend me a malay lady for post natal massage.jus finished my 7 day session with her last week.She's a friendly person n also quite good. help me massage to relieve engorgement as well. she charge 45/session incl transport.if anyone interested can pm me for her no.

Cheers