Potluuck - Made in SG Cooking App with Home Delivered Recipes and Ingredients

baylene

hello everyone!

my friends are creating this web platform called Potluuck ----- it's a free web app for people to discover cooking recipes, plan meals and order recipe ingredients which will be delivered to their homes. I'm not doing this for any fee or advertisement purpose, only purely to ask for your kind feedback. It has been launched privately for about a few months, and sign ups have been by invite only for the moment.

small intro: as a mom of one baby boy myself, i've been looking at healthy recipes to cook for my family, as i'm not sure what i'm eating outside. And thought this app could help bring convenience to my life. At the same time, i thought to find out what you think, also to help me learn how to do marketing for tech apps :p

in short, with this app, you can search for recipes from breakfast to supper (all meals), meals for babies, kids, adults, old folks, drinks, healthy gourmet food, pretty much anything based on the recipes you search for. Select those recipes and order ingredients as listed for you. They will be delivered to your doorstep. You just need to cook and eat. Any meal you want to create can be done online. You don't have to step out of your house to buy the ingredients or much less look for them. Just shop in the comfort of your own home or from your phone, faster and easier, save more time to spend time with your kids.

screenshots on how it works:
1. very simple, choose your favourite recipe
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 5.22.52 pm.jpg

2. select your ingredients
Screen Shot 2014-12-29 at 5.23.07 pm.jpg

you may have tons of salt or garlic left lying around at home and may not wish to order more, here you can choose to select or deselect. Prevents wastage and save more money.

and here's the video for more info
[video=youtube_share;IjLrNozYhM8]http://youtu.be/IjLrNozYhM8[/video]

or look it up at Potluuck | Cook with Love, Everyday
it's still getting all the nitty gritty done up but meanwhile, you may visit and sign up for an invite first.

and don't forget to provide some honest feedback, or if you do encounter problems with cooking, recipes searching or shopping for ingredients, do comment here. All these will help to improve the app and hope to give you back more in return, thanks! :001_302:

Last edited: