Pregnant again.. 4 months after giving birth

hearty

I also think you shouldn't go for abortion. It's not fair for the baby and also your daughter...maybe she wants you to have it. Both are your flesh and blood. If you abort the baby, there's a chance that you will regret it. If talking about responsibility, you should bring the little one into this world since you've already conceived....just be careful next time.

If I were you i will definitely keep the baby.

gtan

HI,
I just posted that I have 5 months old baby and now I'm pregnant again!
I'm exactly in the same situation as you. Thoughts the same too. But this will be my number 4!! I already have 3 girls, 12, 11 and 5 months, so this one will be very close gap with the youngest one. I'm in a dilema too if I should keep the baby but my hubby really loves kids and he so sad to hear that I don't want it. It's heart pain too to think that I have to remove this little angel from my womb..is so so cruel. I'm a home-maker but it has been keeping me very busy as I have to fetch my 2 older girls to and from school, send them to chinese tuition, cca, swimming. My poor little one has to run around toghether with me in the car, sometimes she would scream and cry (cos sit in the car for over 1 hour) and makes me very stress out.
Now with this pregnancy, I don't think I can manage, thank GOD, my mother is willing to come over and stay with me to look after my youngest one for me and do confinement and look after the new born for me. My mum is the best. Not like my in-law, stay with me but DO NOTHING!!!!!
Let's catch up one of the these days to share all our experiences....

joanneang

whether it is plan or not, i dun think it is a good idea to do an abortion. treasure your baby cos it is a gift from heaven. besides, it won't do any good for your health.

LoVeS

Seriously i tink u will regret in the future if u really go for abortion n it wont b fair for the unborn bb juz bcoz u worry u dun haf enuff attention giving to ur 1st kid~

Haf u asked urself if it fair for the unborn bb to be killed n not having the chance to born out while he/her elder sibling haf the chance of coming to tis world but it juz tat the elder sibling will haf less attentions?

Trust me, when u gif birth to ur 2nd child, u will b glad tat u made the rite choice n luff wif joy tat u didnt abort he/her away bcoz of tat reason~

Yes ur husband dun like the idea of maid but to b frank, there r times u need to make choices tat is nt within ur choice~ By getting a maid will b lessen ur load alot n ur husband haf to b understanding towards ur part. U r not a superwoman tats why u need help, supports n understanding frm ur hubby~ :001_302:

faith777

I strongly disagree on abortion. You're taking a life, i.e. murdering your 2nd one, not giving it a choice to have a life that could be as beautiful as your 1st. Is it fair for it to have it's life to be born just because you want to give all your attention on the 1st one??!! Have you ever thought that it will result your 1st one will grow up be a selfish, self-centred, demanding girl when you give too much attention to her? Most single children are like that. Second one came yes too soon, but she'll learn to appreciate she has a sibling near her age to play with and she'll learn to be a protective and sensible girl. If you made the choice to abort, you will not be able to get over your GUILT and instead of beating yourself up for it, you will end up beating up your love ones. YOU WILL REGRET. Listen to good advise.

jojoki

hee wonder if aurelia had given birth or not since its already one year since she posted..... hmmmm

TANZHENZHI

No one can tell you what to do. We can only offer some advice. Frankly speaking, it is unfair to abort the foetus just coz you want to spend quality time with your dear daughter. Not everyone can conceive that easily.. :) Every life is precious, and a baby is a God's gift.

I also have some friends who got preggie soon after delivery and they chose to deliver it coz he/she is their own flesh. I know it is not easy to look after 2 kids around the same age. But then again, they would have company to play with, eat with, sleep with & study with.. blahblah.. Look at the bright side! :)
I totally agree! It's very cruel to abort your own flesh when you know it's already part of you! Some ppl want to conceive also not easy. Hope you can think it over and keep the innocent baby. :)

Babies are such bundles of joy isn't it? They are gifts from God... I had my first pregnancy and the little one didn't make it eventually. I'm 25 and I tot I won't have any problems during my pregnancy...But I guess it's all God's will...

Please give your little one a chance.. Please?