Pregnant again..

Sheila

Anybody experienced tis.. When through emergencyc-section and dear son is 4 months old.. and got to noe tat u're pregnant??? can it happen??

Happydays-shop

yes it can. i happen to know a mummy who give birth on june and found out she's pregnant the next month.
though gynae don't recommend any just-give-birth mummies to get pregnant so soon.
she still manage to give birth naturally.

angelwendy

Anybody experienced tis.. When through emergencyc-section and dear son is 4 months old.. and got to know that you're pregnant??? can it happen??
Of course it can happen... but is not so good for the body.. & also normally gynae won't recommend... but if really kana.. then no choice... just be careful next time..

Phoebii Cheng

Yes it can happen....but would advise you to talk to your gynae abt the birth procedure, cos' normally for c-sec mummies, gynaes normally advise tht within 1yr not to get pregnant, cos' scared that the internal wound might not really recover yet

apollo

y not? some mummies encounter the same situation as u.

though my gynae reco me to only get preg again aft 1 yr from my c-sect. but she didnt say totally cannot. =)

Sheila

I'm not yet pregnant.. just curious.. hehehe.. thx alot.. scared as i and hubby we dun do planning and we don't use any safety..