Pregnant and looking for adoptive family for my baby boy

depressedmummy

Hi. I am still very young, I have not completed my education to get a decent and financially stable job. Thus, i am unable to support and raise my child financially on my own. Father of the child proposed to me but did not show up for ROM in the end. Then he tell me he does not want to have anything to do with the child and his family shun me when I am in my second trimester.

My parents wanted to chase me out of home due to my pregnancy, they wanted me to either abort it or take up the responsibility as a single unwed mother on my own. I come from a low income family that is still struggling with the cost of living, thus I do understand my parents' point of view. And during this difficult time, my close friends chose to leave me. So I am really dealing with this all alone without any support.

I figured it would be selfish of me to give birth to my child as a single, unwed mother and let him suffer with me, with the extra financial burden of needing to rent a place, looking for a job (I quit school because of my pregnancy and lost my part time job, so i am jobless now) and looking for someone to take care of my child while I'm at work. Furthermore, as a single unwed mother, from what I asked, I am not entitled to any baby bonus or low income government schemes as I am unwed.

I was seriously considering an abortion and I am still considering an abortion if I can't find a sincere family for adoption, but I really didn't have the heart to go for one as I know it very well abortion is akin to taking a life. I am currently 5 months pregnant with a healthy Chinese baby boy. So now I hope that I can find a kind family or couple who is financially stable, willing to adopt a Chinese baby boy and bring him up in a condusive environment full of love.

I know people are going to say I am irresponsible and selfish, but this unplanned pregnancy was really an accident with the use of protection. I still ended up pregnant. I could only blame myself for my stupidity of believing that baby's father would really marry me. Please pm me or leave me your contact if you are sincerely keen. Thank you.

ChocoBaby

hi mummy

dont be depressed, ure the right thing thinking for the future of your baby. what u can do is approach social worker at KK and tell them your plan. they will find a suitable family for u. it's better than u finding one urself as u wont be sure of the adoptive family's background etc. if u go thru KK, they have suitable families who meet the right criteria to adopt a child such as financially stable, responsible etc. i wish u the best of luck.

PTB7476

hmmmmmm ....

better becareful ... recently there is article of woman got cheated by such adoption scam

Last edited: