Pregnant and yet smoking

kaitokane

im once a smoker but after knowledge of im a pregnant, i quit after few days .. sometime do have the temptation to smoke back ! but nowadays, when i smell of it, i feel like vomiting and dizziness -.-"

I am not a smoker, but I am a coffee addict although its just 1 morning cup everyday....haven pregnant yet...just wondering does caffeine affect anything???

My father in law is a chain smoker...and I dun think he will quit even if I am pregnant, I think it is a blessing if he can dun smoke infront of me. He does that all the time. Dun care wan and I really hate smokers...sorry no offense because I am asthmatic and the smoke affects me a lot esp my nose and my lungs

minako85

Smoking is very bAd for pregnancy. I ever read a story from another forum tt this woman smoked throughout her pregnancy.. N when she give birth her placenta got black black color..ur placenta is baby life support system while in ur stomach n e nutrition comes from e placenta so imagine what ur baby had been absorbing.., so pls dun do tt to ur baby....

Ting

I am not a smoker, but I am a coffee addict although its just 1 morning cup everyday....have not pregnant yet...just wondering does caffeine affect anything???

My father in law is a chain smoker...and I dont think he will quit even if I am pregnant, I think it is a blessing if he can dont smoke infront of me. He does that all the time. dont care want and I really hate smokers...sorry no offense because I am asthmatic and the smoke affects me a lot esp my nose and my lungs
yes caffeine hinders the absorption of calcium, so it is best not to hv too much coffee or caffiene drinks.
one cuppa coffee a day is ok, jst make sure u take in enough calcium.
if im not wrong, the docs will prescribed calcium pills, and u can take in high calcium food like cheese, fresh milk, yoghurt, etc. :)

Yes.I'm a heavy smoker before I'm pregg.My hubby keep nagging at me to stop smoking coz we r trying to have baby for 1 year.Sad to say tat it did not work out properly!I told my husband tat I will quit immediately if I'm pregnant n he tease me tat I can't do it coz I hv been smoking for 13 years!!!!!How can I do it!!!Anyway after 1 year of trying,im pregnant n I really stop smoking n my hubby is so shocked!!!tat y I say 母爱是伟大的!

leelynn2006

Hi
I was a smoker too.. same like u i stopped after i knew i was pregnant, which was abt 5 weeks already. still feel guilty did not stop even before tryin to get preggie. Pray for baby good health god bless...
Anyway, I hav a college she is in her last trimester and yet she did not stop at all, though it was not a whole stick she took, 2-3 puffs off her HUSBAND cigarette! I felt it so wrong, totally.. Well really depend on individual, they prolly think a few puffs does not harm.. wat do u gals tink? ...
She also said she gain less than 7kg in total, Im in my 6mths and i hav gain more than 10 kg! goodness! mayb she controlled, i dunno is it good for baby?
Yes.I'm a heavy smoker before I'm pregg.My hubby keep nagging at me to stop smoking coz we r trying to have baby for 1 year.Sad to say that it did not work out properly!I told my husband that I will quit immediately if I'm pregnant n he tease me that I can't do it coz I have been smoking for 13 years!!!!!How can I do it!!!Anyway after 1 year of trying,im pregnant n I really stop smoking n my hubby is so shocked!!!that y I say 母爱是伟大的!