Pregnant yet having menstruation

shijiaxin

Hi everyone!

I am new here, and i need everyone's advise. I hope you all can help me. My story is a little bit too long and quite detail, hope you all can give me your patience.

My last period was 12 May with 28 days cycle. I could say my period is quite regularly. When i started missing my period for 2 days, i went to test and the result was positive but the line was extremely faded, so the following day before i went for trail cycling i tested again and the result was positive too but the light was so faded that it needed to be seen through light. (i know i shouldn't have go for the cycling and seriously i am totally regret about it)

After my cycling, immediately my period came. Now it is 7 days after my period now and curiously i went to my gynae to do a check. He did a you/scan (external and internal) there was nothing but when he did a urine test the result is still positive and the line is very obvious. I got a shock and he was surprise too, he told me there is possible that you having period yet pregnant but the percentage is very slight... Now i am waiting for my blood test result and properly will be out next week...

I am really very confuse and worry.... I really hope there is someone out there has the same fate with me. And I hope to share your view and advise with me.

Thank you.

Phoebii Cheng

I think it is best to wait for your blood test result to be out.......before your gynae can give you advise further

shijiaxin

Hi Phoebii

thank you for your reply!

i am waiting yet worry, i guess you know how i feel.

Currently, i am still bleeding (spotting) yet feeling pregnant as i feel slightly nauseous and bloated...
which make me cant sit still...

what worst is now i feel cramp and slight pain after i went to see my gynae, which make me even more nervous

I think it is best to wait for your blood test result to be out.......before your gynae can give you advise further

vinder79

Relax and listen to some soothing music to calm yourself.Yes it is possible to be pregnant and yet bleed.Wait for your blood test result and then have reactions.I was bleeding during my 2nd pregnancy.Doc and nurses told me i might miscarry 80% sure of it and they ordered complete bed rest and duphastron. i was taking it till 7 mths preggie.My baby is now 9 mths old and he is a fighter.Take care.

shijiaxin

Relax and listen to some soothing music to calm yourself.Yes it is possible to be pregnant and yet bleed.Wait for your blood test result and then have reactions.I was bleeding during my 2nd pregnancy.Doc and nurses told me i might miscarry 80% sure of it and they ordered complete bed rest and duphastron. i was taking it till 7 mths preggie.My baby is now 9 mths old and he is a fighter.Take care.
Hi Vinder,

thank you, you give me a relieve.

i did a research, there are cases that you are having period yet pregnant at the same time. But that will happen usually at the early stage.

But for me....my gynae just called me and told me my HCG is way too low to be pregnant so more than 99% for me is that i had a miscarriage...
nevertheless i'll never give up and will try again and be extremely careful this round.

Phoebii Cheng

Hi Vinder,

thank you, you give me a relieve.

i did a research, there are cases that you are having period yet pregnant at the same time. But that will happen usually at the early stage.

But for me....my gynae just called me and told me my HCG is way too low to be pregnant so more than 99% for me is that i had a miscarriage...
nevertheless i'll never give up and will try again and be extremely careful this round.
If what your gynae says is true, but hopefully not......then you have to take care of your body like normal after delivery.....

Wait for good news, don't give up!

My neighbour having period for few mths even she is pregnant.. heard tat few of her preg also have same prob, but everything is ok for her and her bb.. hope you are the same..

anyway, hope that ur gynea is wrong and try to rest more from now on while waiting for the blood test.....

Be strong!

shijiaxin

My neighbour having period for few mths even she is pregnant.. heard that few of her preg also have same prob, but everything is ok for her and her baby.. hope you are the same..

anyway, hope that your gynea is wrong and try to rest more from now on while waiting for the blood test.....

Be strong!
Hi Lovely

you sure??? but did she know the problem why the bleeding is there??
can help me ask her period is heavy or light or spotting??

anna evelyn loi

Hi Lovely

Hi everyone!

I am new here, and i need everyone's advise. I hope you all can help me. My story is a little bit too long and quite detail, hope you all can give me your patience.

My last period was 12 May with 28 days cycle. I could say my period is quite regularly. When i started missing my period for 2 days, i went to test and the result was positive but the line was extremely faded, so the following day before i went for trail cycling i tested again and the result was positive too but the light was so faded that it needed to be seen through light. (i know i shouldn't have go for the cycling and seriously i am totally regret about it)

After my cycling, immediately my period came. Now it is 7 days after my period now and curiously i went to my gynae to do a check. He did a you/scan (external and internal) there was nothing but when he did a urine test the result is still positive and the line is very obvious. I got a shock and he was surprise too, he told me there is possible that you having period yet pregnant but the percentage is very slight... Now i am waiting for my blood test result and properly will be out next week...

I am really very confuse and worry.... I really hope there is someone out there has the same fate with me. And I hope to share your view and advise with me.

Thank you.

most likely you are pregnant. when i did my test, it was very fade and saw the gynae, nothing was found. As for the second time, gynae found the baby and it is abt 6 weeks. My advice is to wait and try not to cycle for the time being.

shijiaxin

most likely you are pregnant. when i did my test, it was very fade and saw the gynae, nothing was found. As for the second time, gynae found the baby and it is about 6 weeks. My advice is to wait and try not to cycle for the time being.
hi anna evelyn

i be visiting another gynae for second opinion, shall see what he said, and is it the same as my current gynae

Hi Lovely

Hi..

I moved already... but as I know that she just like mthly period like tat.. I was not married that time so didnt go and ask further... but I knew she faced such prob when preg for all of her child..

anyway, i agreed with Anna, wait for few more weeks then only go check, gynea cannot see if the bb is too small..

shijiaxin

dear all,

confirmation has made, i got ectopic pregnancy and just went for my op yesterday....

dont worry i am not sad just thinking why am i so "lucky" to get it... it is 1 out 100 woman will get it... and so happened i am the 1 out from that 100....

:embarrassed:

shijiaxin

Hi Phoebii, thank

Hi ladies,
just want to share with you all about ectopic pregnancy... in case you do not know it is a complication of pregnancy in which the pregnancy implants outside the uterine cavity.

Ectopic pregnancy are dangerous for the mother, internal bleeding is being a common complication. An ectopic pregnancy is a potential medical emergency, and, if not treated properly, can lead to death (Copy from Wikimedia Foundation, Inc).

After what i had been through, i will like say we women are really great... we can bear all these pain just to bear a child ...

Frankly speaking i am not sad at all, but ladies if you are trying to conceive do get yourself prepare; regardless you or your hubby, both efforts are needed....

cheucheu

Hi shijiaxin,

sorry to hear that you had ectopic pregnancy.. I hope everything is going well for you now..

I just want to share that I also had ectopic pregnancy previously. In a way I was in a worse state than you coz I did not even know I was "pregnant". I was rushed to hospital one nite as I was in great pain. Indeed like you said, if I was not operated then, I would have died due to the huge amount of internal bleeding I was experiencing.

Now I'm also trying for a baby and really hope I'd be blessed with one. I am sure you will be blessed with one too in time to come. Good on you that you have gotten over this!

Try bai feng pill, some believe it will help to improve ur chances of conceiving, although am not sure if it is scientifically tested.

:)

shijiaxin

Hi Cheucheu,

sorry for the late reply. Thank you and i have recovered after the surgery.
good news is that my tubes are still intact, bad news is dr suspect me having bi-cornuate uterus. Well I not giving up and will try after 3 months to half a year as need to make sure i am fully recover.

You Jia You ok! let work together for it!

Hi shijiaxin,

sorry to hear that you had ectopic pregnancy.. I hope everything is going well for you now..

I just want to share that I also had ectopic pregnancy previously. In a way I was in a worse state than you coz I did not even know I was "pregnant". I was rushed to hospital one nite as I was in great pain. Indeed like you said, if I was not operated then, I would have died due to the huge amount of internal bleeding I was experiencing.

Now I'm also trying for a baby and really hope I'd be blessed with one. I am sure you will be blessed with one too in time to come. Good on you that you have gotten over this!

Try bai feng pill, some believe it will help to improve your chances of conceiving, although am not sure if it is scientifically tested.

:)