Presbyterian Community Services @ Blk 407 Yishun Ave 6 for childcare & infantcare GD?

Ladytoh07

:001_302: Hi All mummies,
I would like to know urgently have anyone input your kids at Presbyterian Community Services @ Blk 407 Yishun Ave 6 for childcare & infantcare ?
Are the teachers there Good? I need your Feedback ....

Phoebii Cheng

Re: Presbyterian Community Services @ Blk 407 Yishun Ave 6 for childcare & infantcare

Hi

I put my son at PCS Ghim Moh, since PCS has lots of branches everywhere, so the standard of the teachers shd not be too bad. When my son went to the infant care when he was a few months old the teachers there were very experienced and helpful, now he is in PG, and he seemed to enjoy himself. I asked him if he wants to transfer to another CC, cos' I stay at Bedok, my son told me no he likes his current CC. And we hv spot check several times, so far the teachers there are quite ok.

If you decide to put your bb in CC, better do a spot check. To see how the teachers respond to the children.

I did put my son on probation on the CC near my house, and I must say I was quite disappointed with the way the teachers treat the kids, cos' the teachers are impatient and also as the CC is short of teachers, thus making the teachers frustrated and shouted at the child when they refuse to finish their lunch.