Preseed

P4nic

Anyone succeeded and had a baby using preseed lubricant..?
i tried using preseed but i find it very inconvenient coz u have to insert it inside.. i bot another type of lubricant called Concieveplus.. it is a lubricant u can apply it on either ur hubby or urself.. i find it more convenient and easier to insert deeper.. i m preggie now~ but not sure whether it is due to this lubricant but it does play a part lo..

bladers

i tried using preseed but i find it very inconvenient coz you have to insert it inside.. i bot another type of lubricant called Concieveplus.. it is a lubricant you can apply it on either your hubby or yourself.. i find it more convenient and easier to insert deeper.. i m preggie now~ but not sure whether it is due to this lubricant but it does play a part ..
Is conceive plus usage different from preseed? It is more external like applying on the outside than inside? Understand preseed must insert like a tampon..? Hmm...

Did u get preggie after using conceiveplus?

P4nic

Is conceive plus usage different from preseed? It is more external like applying on the outside than inside? Understand preseed must insert like a tampon..? Hmm...

Did you get preggie after using conceiveplus?
ya preseed is something like tampon.. u insert the tube in.. its like a syringe.. then u push the lubricant in.. for concieve plus.. its like an external lubricant.. u can apply it on your hubby.. so that he can go in deeper.. which accordingly should have higher chance of conceiving.

for my case, i believe 50/50% only.. i bot the lubricant around sep2009.. i din really pay much attention to it.. coz i bot it in the 1st place to give myself more options.. and ease of mind.. but beginning my hubby find it very lazy to apply lubricant.. so we nvr actually use it.. until around Dec2009 after eating TCM medicine for 6 mths but no news we decide to give up.. and after which since no medicine or whatsoever.. i start to notice the lubricant lo.. i told my hubby since we are depending on ourselves now.. lets try the lubricant and work harder! I manage to conceive in mar2010.. now just into my 2nd trim.. dunno whether it is really due to this conceiveplus but no harm buying it to try lo.. i tink it is only $30+ per tube.. just apply like 20cent coin size can already.. i tink it helps to go in deeper which reduce the chances of the soldiers leaking out u see..

P4nic

oh ya i find preseed a bit oily but concieveplus is like liquid form.. afterwhich it just dry out and no oily feeling~

stonston

You can use a sryinge (those we feed baby med) to insert the lubricant if you want it to be deep in :)

i use preseed for the 1st time then i got pregnant. so i still hav a almost full tube. i didn't use syringe just apply on my husband. it might be just a coincidence...

P4nic

hi, what's the difference between conceivelus and other lubricants on the market? does it work too?
the only lubricants in the market i know can be used while trying to TTC is preseed and conceiveplus.. dont anyhow go buy those normal lubricant as some may kill ur hubby's sperm

P4nic

I just bought preseed thru online... Hope it works... :embarrassed:
Good Luck to u~

Another thing about preseed is hor.. it came in i tink 3 or 4 tubes per pack.. 1 tube meant for 1 usage.. but coz i din wan to insert into me so i just use 1 tube and apply on my hubby but then the inconvenient thing is the tube once open.. cannot close one... meaning u have to use everything.. which i din.. dunno whether expose to air it will spoil a not or contaminated? Anyway i bot both preseed and conceiveplus but i used more on the latter as it is more user frenly~

jily

Pre~Seed now comes in a 40 gm tube with 9 twist-on applicators and you can choose the amount of product you want to apply... So no wastage...

P4nic

oh thats great! coz the previous type i bot very wasteful~ and i try to apply more on my hubby but he dun really like the feel.. oopz.

ishaura

the only lubricants in the market i know can be used while trying to trying to concieve is preseed and conceiveplus.. dont anyhow go buy those normal lubricant as some may kill your hubby's sperm

oic...tks for the infor! jus got married, so this is pretty new to me.

bladers

Won't be using preseed anymore, didn't work for me as I tried 5 tubes over my estimated ovulaion period...sigh! Nothing seems to work...so frustrating..