Primary One Registration- 2004 Mums!!

k0911005

Hi fellow 2004 moms.. The time has come to send our little ones to primary school... Time has flown by so fast..

so the primary one registrationis going on now.

Primary One Registration 2011 - Singapore

Click on above link for more details..

I thought i should start a thread so we can advice each other on this registration and can discuss choice of schools.. I live in the East and am trying to decide between Ngee Ann Primary and Tao Nan..

ANy advice mums?

beatricemom

Have not even started deciding which school to send my girl to. Was deciding to send her to the one that is nearest to my place for convenience's sake. hehe
I didnt want her to go through the same stress I went through if I were to send her to my alma mater.

both seems gd, perhaps consider which is more convenient??

stonston

Beatricemom, noticed you are staying in Punggol. You need to do some research: nearest school to you may require balloting (Mee Toh). Schools that are easy to get in within Punggol: Horizon Primary (new school), Edgefield Primary and Greendale Primary.

beatricemom

Beatricemom, noticed you are staying in Punggol. You need to do some research: nearest school to you may require balloting (Mee Toh). Schools that are easy to get in within Punggol: Horizon Primary (new school), Edgefield Primary and Greendale Primary.

Txs! StonSton, Mee Toh was nvr in my consideration list. :) Nvr liked dual session schools... hehhe

Was deciding btw Horizon & Edgefield though. Gathered from many of the parets while waiting for the kids that they are applying for Edgefield because of the stellar PSLE results so i decided on Horizon; to avoid balloting and plus it's a new school (though its further from my place; EPS is only one step away), I believe that being a new school, the teachers and principal will be injecting new ideas into the curriculum and provide alternative teaching methods.. :)

Thank God! Do not have to ballot, hehe
Ultimately I believe that as long as the child is a keen learner, they will excel in any school.:Dancing_wub:

Vivlow

Wouldn't you want your child to study at a school near your house? Instead of travelling so far just to go to school.. All primary schools are equally good and teach the same things so don't worry. If your child really cannot make it in that pri sch then give her tuition lor, my child also receives private tuition.