Problems with In-Laws

tinkerball

Yup my hubby will always do the talking to her. But she will always say nvm nvm in hokkien. When i reach hm i told my husband then he will just brush me off and say ignore her lah. But now my son is 6 mths old le i am really very worry abt the porridge and stuff is to be put into his mouth during our visits. Haiz...
i brought baby's food frm home whenever we go out. u should take the same cue. then u dun hav to worry what grandma is feeding bb. :001_302:

akachan09

Yup my hubby will always do the talking to her. But she will always say nvm nvm in hokkien. When i reach hm i told my husband then he will just brush me off and say ignore her lah. But now my son is 6 mths old le i am really very worry abt the porridge and stuff is to be put into his mouth during our visits. Haiz...
I will cook for my boy and bring it in a thermo flask whenever we visit our in-laws. When my in-laws ask me why I bring food for my boy, I will just reply "he is a fussy eater...dun like this and that..." then just keep quiet and continue to feed my boy...hee. You may try this method.

Won't she come over to your house then? My mil is always coming to my house...
When she come over without informing then I will pretend that I am going out lor, I will jus pretend and say how come ur son never tell u we going out meh? We now gettin ready to go out leh, already have appt with my mum.

I tell u hor, her face change lor...

BbpHir3

i have 2 silky terriers.. although all the older gens sae no to the "dogs goin near baby", i still let DD touch them.. n they show their affection to her by kissing (licking) her.. n they rush to her whenever she make any sounds (esp the older 1).. as a avid dog lover, my life cannot go on without doggies in my life.. after c-ing how my step DD is scared of doggies... i dun wan my DD to be afraid of doggies... + there was a research showing that kids who have pets since young (esp furry ones) are less prone to asthma...
Heehee...

apollo

When she come over without informing then I will pretend that I am going out lor, I will jus pretend and say how come ur son never tell u we going out meh? We now gettin ready to go out leh, already have appt with my mum.

I tell u hor, her face change lor...
u so smart!!! *salute*

My hubby will fight with me over not bring him over (happened last wk my mum not feeling well) and she will come to my hs then tell my son "ah ya u nv come see nai nai ah ur ye ye miss u ah. Next time u grow up come urself dun need mummy to bring hor" then look at me
Hubbies sometimes are like that.
If im u, i will answer, ya lor. Anyway got son is like that one lah, once married hor. Heart dun belong to the mother anymore. If she is clever, she will know what u mean. Indirectly "suaning" her... :p

u so smart!!! *salute*
Sometimes to be frank, I feel bad lah... I mean if u wanna come over tell me b4 hand, i will ok... Dun give me surprise visit, i dun like lor... :D

I like very ba dao hor...

She actually kenna this incident from me 2 times den nowadays she dun surprise visit liao... Haha

apollo

Sometimes to be frank, I feel bad lah... I mean if u wanna come over tell me b4 hand, i will ok... Dun give me surprise visit, i dun like lor... :D

I like very ba dao hor...

She actually kenna this incident from me 2 times den nowadays she dun surprise visit liao... Haha
dun say MIL.. whoever goes up to another's hse without informing is consider rude (at least to me, it is) machiam wanna spot check lik tt.. if me, i think i will not ans the door.. just let her knock/press doorbell.. LOL!!!

BbpHir3

I stay wib my PIL.. got advantage n disadvantage de lahz.. juz now my FIL ask mi i everytime talk to my mum very rude de arhz.. cuz he recently keep hearing mi talking with my hubby lyk tat.. lyk very pissed off with him.. den i juz sae yes.. den he somehow keep saying if let his mum (grandma in law) hear, she cfm will scold de.. den i tell him.. diff centuary le.. women oso got her rights to voice out wat she displease with.. if i angry will DH, he expect mi to talk to him nicely mehz? if talk to him nicely, he will 1 ear in 1 ear out de lohz.. as if FIL dunno his son de character.. if FIL noe his son "did it again", i dun think he'll talk to mi lyk tat lohz.. cuz the one inside impt..
to mi is lyk WTH.. ya grandchild oso i 40weeks carry everywhr den give birth de.. should respect mi lahz.. ya grandchild human, i not human arhz?!?!