Puberty

~m3m~

Anyone has any young children or teenagers who are going through or starting to start on the puberty journey already? What do you all do and any special food or tonic given to them and why, what is it for? I have a lower primary school girl who has some pubic hair grown now, not sure of what can type of food or tonic to give it to her to help her in building up her health and development.

Mummies with these experiences, kindly pls share. TIA. :notworthy:

~m3m~

Yes Ting, not necessarily tonic or for the development. I did not too but this is to help build up her overall health too. Heard that it is something like doing confinement. This period is very important too.

stonston

My mum gave me & my sis all sorts of chinese soups during puberty.

I know one of them is pork muscle soup. The muscle look likes a small rat & it's quite exp, each piece is ard $3 and it's very small. She cook with some herbs, boys also can take.

Another one is some sweet tasting herbal soup. Only for females.

My mum got to know all these soups and how to cook from the owner of the medical hall near her place. Auntie will tell my mum what to get and how to cook. Then my mum will follow. When my menses came, my mum cooked bai fong wan soup for me also.

Then there's some soup to make the boobies grow big & nice. My mum only gave me drink once or twice cos it's exp, so my boobies never grew very huge. But my mum give my sis drink ALOT. & my sis got nice boobs. Not overly big until ugly ugly but at least big & proportionate :) Oh ya, must take this soup during puberty. I tried taking it after puberty, minimal effect :(

& my mum said girls should only start taking bird nest once they go through puberty. So me & my sis got to drink very good grade bird's nest once a month :p

Ting

wah~
no wonder my boobs not big also.
wahahahah!
ok, shall rmb n give pin all kinda necessary tonics.

TS, maybe can go medical hall for advices. :)

carrot^

Alpha Male
My mum gave me & my sis all sorts of chinese soups during puberty.

I know one of them is pork muscle soup. The muscle look likes a small rat & it's quite exp, each piece is around $3 and it's very small. She cook with some herbs, boys also can take.

Another one is some sweet tasting herbal soup. Only for females.

My mum got to know all these soups and how to cook from the owner of the medical hall near her place. Auntie will tell my mum what to get and how to cook. Then my mum will follow. When my menses came, my mum cooked bai fong want soup for me also.

Then there's some soup to make the boobies grow big & nice. My mum only gave me drink once or twice cos it's exp, so my boobies never grew very huge. But my mum give my sis drink ALOT. & my sis got nice boobs. Not overly big until ugly ugly but at least big & proportionate :) Oh ya, must take this soup during puberty. I tried taking it after puberty, minimal effect :(

& my mum said girls should only start taking bird nest once they go through puberty. So me & my sis got to drink very good grade bird's nest once a month :p

Soup to make boobies grow big and nice?!?! :err: What soup is that?

stonston

Soup to make boobies grow big and nice?!?! :err: What soup is that?
I dunno the name of the soup. Asked my mum just now and she said she need to go ask the medical hall what's the name of the soup. Cos she just tell the lady-boss what she wants then they'll manually weigh the different herbs & pack for my mum.