Question on Delivery Day

cui_er

water bag burst liao can wait 1 week?? I thought if waterbag burst liao within a certain period must deliver if not will have infection or something?

January84

water bag burst liao can wait 1 week?? I thought if waterbag burst liao within a certain period must deliver if not will have infection or something?
there is one mummy in our forum waited for 1 week after her water bag burst... incredible....

January84

ehh last night i bleed at 11pm, then early morning 4 am and 7am... but no contraction, no water bag burst,,, rest at home till morning then go see gynae.. he told me onli dilated 1 cm... and ask me go back home and see him next week...

if in between got contraction then go straight to admit hospital.... but i dun know in between in how many hours? days? weeks?:S anyone any idea?
the contraction will be very frequent like 5mins each time to 2-3 mins each time. BB will come out anytime when its about 1min or every 30secs each time.

U should in hospital labour ward when its 5 mins each time cos will due anytime,,,

forbearing

ehh last night i bleed at 11pm, then early morning 4 am and 7am... but no contraction, no water bag burst,,, rest at home till morning then go see gynae.. he told me onli dilated 1 cm... and ask me go back home and see him next week...

if in between got contraction then go straight to admit hospital.... but i dun know in between in how many hours? days? weeks?:S anyone any idea?
mine started around 15 minutes interver..
then slowly become 10 minutes..
reached hospital around 5 minutes..
then after that i never keep track already..
coz super pain liao..haha

i started the pain at around 11pm when i reached hospital at 2+ 3..i already 4cm dilated..
if water bag burst i think really have to go hospital..coz i heard that might get infection.. :embarrassed:

Astar

I'm sooo scared of the pain leh..

can someone comfort me? hahaha..

i'm popping in about 4 weeks.. still not mentally prepared yet...

uddermummy

mummies to be, don't be like me, listen to gynae and stupidly waited at home even when I had the show.

I called my gynae at around midnight to tell her that i had the show. She asked me got pain? I said no and she told me to go back to sleep and only go to the hospital when i was in pain.

I woke up at 4am but was still not in pain, but was like filling up one whole pad with blood lor. I thought cannot lah, better go hospital even if there was no pain.

lucky i did, cos once i reached hospital, the contractions came like every 5-10 mins.

then guess what, they told me i had to go for emergency c-section because bb in distress!

xyz2#$$%! Can you imagine what would have happened if i really stayed at home until i felt the pain???

the best thing was, the bb was only delivered like 2 hours later. Wah, like that they could have at least let me try natural right?

So even if they tell you bb in distress (mine passed out meconium in my womb), you can always ask your gynae if really die die must go through c-section.

Last edited:

CanCanMum

mummies to be, don't be like me, listen to gynae and stupidly waited at home even when I had the show.

I called my gynae at around midnight to tell her that i had the show. She asked me got pain? I said no and she told me to go back to sleep and only go to the hospital when i was in pain.

I woke up at 4am but was still not in pain, but was like filling up one whole pad with blood lor. I thought cannot lah, better go hospital even if there was no pain.

lucky i did, cos once i reached hospital, the contractions came like every 5-10 mins.

then guess what, they told me i had to go for emergency c-section because bb in distress!

xyz2#$$%! Can you imagine what would have happened if i really stayed at home until i felt the pain???

the best thing was, the bb was only delivered like 2 hours later. Wah, like that they could have at least let me try natural right?

So even if they tell you bb in distress (mine passed out meconium in my womb), you can always ask your gynae if really die die must go through c-section.
wah....tats really bad hor.....*sayangs*......

Astar

What? Sound horrible!

My Gynae told me to go to the hospital if my whole panty is filled is blood.... however, if its just spot or strips of blood, can still wait till contraction starts..

Yuki Miaka

the contraction will be very frequent like 5mins each time to 2-3 mins each time. BB will come out anytime when its about 1min or every 30secs each time.

U should in hospital labour ward when its 5 mins each time cos will due anytime,,,
mine started around 15 minutes interver..
then slowly become 10 minutes..
reached hospital around 5 minutes..
then after that i never keep track already..
coz super pain liao..haha

i started the pain at around 11pm when i reached hospital at 2+ 3..i already 4cm dilated..
if water bag burst i think really have to go hospital..coz i heard that might get infection.. :embarrassed:
today is the 5th day after my bloody show during these five days got minor spotting, brown discharge... so far still no regular contraction, baby keep moving very actively and my tummy seem already drop lower liao...
alot of those irregular contraction, tightening and pricky pain of vagina area & tummy.... haiz.. dun know when is the real time... very impatient now... cant sleep well baby keep kicking and the pain .

Yuki Miaka

ya this is what i scare abt because tat time when i have bloody show at 11pm.. the blood is dripping when i am in toilet...a lot so i thought time to go deliver liao.. but then no contraction, so hubby ask me wait until got contraction then we headed to hospital straight... then wait wait until fall asleep till 4 am.. another great pain like wan to go shiting then go toilet another bloody show... at 8am see doctor.. doctor said no contraction nothing.. onli 1 cm dilated.. ask me go see him in a week time... which is tomolo.. wish me luck.. hope doc gif me good new that tomolo can deliver... then settle everything... hehe

if i ask for induce.. will that have any side effect?

uddermummy

cancan,

you also only want one ah? my bb is now 2 mths liao. Thank God she's okay, or all hell would have broke loose!!!

yuki, good luck with the bb!

astar, i think my gynae wanted to sleep more cos show was in the middle of the night. :p

CanCanMum

cancan,

you also only want one ah? my bb is now 2 mths liao. Thank God she's okay, or all hell would have broke loose!!!
yeah both of us can only manage our only son at this moment.....i dun haf energy to look after ano baby at this moment lor...phew~~~