Rashes & Tummy Size

XenXuan

Haha preg ladies r usually v curvy de,can't be bothered too much oso,not like we can go on diet now oso haha.. I juz keep tell myself as long as my baby inside is growing healthily n absorbing well,my figure I can't complain too much now le..

I gained like total of 24kgs during my 1st pregnancy.. After birth is gained abt 13kg cause baby n all e plancenta stuff weight abt total 10kg.. Now 2nd pregnancy at 22nd week, I already gained 7kgs+ ,shld be stil normal bah.. As long as my blood pressure n sugar intake stil within normal range,I'm ok le.. If high might have risk cannot natural birth..

maneo0302

XenXuan, 7kg is okay. :) Wierd that I'm feeling troubled when colleagues stared at my tummy, wondering y i'm suddenly fat. Haha!

XenXuan

Haha I noe it's ok.. I dun like b4 20weeks time, e transitional period where still can't define u r preg or fat haha.. But some ladies tummy gets v big when 12weeks le,feel so xin ku for them..

maneo0302

Ya. Haha! I will be 6 months coming next Fri. Its nice to tell people you're 6 months. Then they will say...how come so small?

XenXuan

Haha small or big nvm la,baby healthy can le.. Last time I scare my tummy so small,baby wil b small..but doc say stil normal size,above avg size haha.. My hubby say give our son drink goats milk mix with cows milk formula after I can't breastfeed anymore at 2mths old.. So far so gd, my boy growing healthy n strong n quite big size since.. Haha cuz goats milk is e nearest nutrition alike to breastmilk,but it's quite heaty so we mix 1scoop each feeding in his cows milk formula.. Can keep his body warm oso,hardly get sick til now 2yrs old.. Haha we almost share this with every parents we came across haha

XenXuan

Erm u can check with ur doctor b4 start drinking.. I tried once during my 1st pregnancy but din like e taste so din continue,din like those maternal milk formula oso so juz drink normal fresh cow milk only.. Cuz if e baby is too big inside,when u give birth might have risk,ESP natural birth, heard c-section oso wil have risk.. Big baby dun always means better.. born safely n healthly is e most important..

Carisella

don't care what people say about the tummy size la.. they expect everybody to look the same? as long as gynae said and cfm baby is fine and healthy can already, don't bother about others comments = )

and the rashes = ( I'm not yet in my 2nd trimester and i'm already having TONS of it on my hips, buttocks,tummy, legs, hands and breast

maneo0302

don't care what people say about the tummy size la.. they expect everybody to look the same? as long as gynae said and cfm baby is fine and healthy can already, don't bother about others comments = )

and the rashes = ( I'm not yet in my 2nd trimester and i'm already having TONS of it on my hips, buttocks,tummy, legs, hands and breast
Suddenly my tummy grew big. But the bb's movements have decreased. Wonder why this is so.
As for rashes, I have it on my neck now.

eejess

i'm in my 5mth now n according to my friends n family, my tummy looks small..perhaps is my 1st preg.. but i've put on almost 10kg, omg!! i do not eat much as my appetite is worse than my first tri. in fact, i haf pretty good appetite during my 1st tri. *luckily no morning sickness* n till now, i don't even experience cravings at all.. heard of a mum saying she crave for roti prata only from jln kayu n her hubby will haf to travel all the way there to buy... so envy!!

BeingSingle

Suddenly my tummy grew big. But the bb's movements have decreased. Wonder why this is so.
As for rashes, I have it on my neck now.
take Vit E every morning..maybe help with rashes. i have rashes on my back to and Vit E helped. my belly button popped up and darling daughter issit flipping around as much but she still kicks alot..maybe coz less space in uterus now?

XenXuan

Vitamin E? The multi-vitamin new obimin is not enough?but It doesn't have vitamin E.. Means I gotta go get vitamin E tablets then,been so troubled by those itch n rashes since my 1st pregnancy n now my 2nd.. I dun like to apply those cream as i will tend to wash them off after a while as it start to itch again..
Belly button pop out anot has nothing to do with the baby inside squeezy anot rite? Not every mother will have belly button pop out.. Its squeezy inside since the day u r pregnant,the baby will find their space inside to move rite? Omg I need to check this with my gynae on my next visit le..

maneo0302

Vitamin E? The multi-vitamin new obimin is not enough?but It doesn't have vitamin E.. Means I gotta go get vitamin E tablets then,been so troubled by those itch n rashes since my 1st pregnancy n now my 2nd.. I dun like to apply those cream as i will tend to wash them off after a while as it start to itch again..
Belly button pop out anot has nothing to do with the baby inside squeezy anot rite? Not every mother will have belly button pop out.. Its squeezy inside since the day u r pregnant,the baby will find their space inside to move rite? Omg I need to check this with my gynae on my next visit le..
I bought a kind of spray that is said to reduce itch. I sprayed it once and find it quite oily. I think is Johnson spray to reduce itchness. I stopped using after one time. i dun find it effective. Maybe the itchness is too extreme. :) I still have itchness now...sometimes tummy, back, hips, neck...

I used Vit E cream before, but have never eaten any tablets. I think its advisable to check with your gynea if you want to eat tablets off the shelf. Don't know if its safe to eat during preg.

My belly button has not popped out, but going to, i guess. Seems wierd, especially when my hubby rubs my tummy and purposely feel my belly button. I will feel uneasy and irritated when he touches my button.

Not sure if my baby has space to move inside. Will check during my next scan.

Hi eejess, I'm in my 6th mth now. I did not eat as much as first tri, but my tummy is big. I have put on about 5kg since i found out i'm preg. Tummy big will depends on what i wear. If i wear black and loose clothes, its not that obvious. Seems like i'm running out of clothes and big size t-shirts.

Make a pregnancy ticker

eejess

Hi eejess, I'm in my 6th month now. I did not eat as much as first tri, but my tummy is big. I have put on about 5kg since i found out i'm preg. Tummy big will depends on what i wear. If i wear black and loose clothes, its not that obvious. Seems like i'm running out of clothes and big size t-shirts.
hihi maneo0302, is it ur 1st preg? cos i read up during the 1st preg, tummy usually r small due to 1st time expansion of the stomach wall.. well, i think it varies.. but i'm watching wat i eat as i'm not working now n usually spend my time at home, perhaps should take up yoga.. i jus bought a few baby doll dresses, quite comfy, airy n can still wear them after preg.

Autum

I had this also! Itchy on the tummy and makes me feels so uncomfortable, especially on the last month of my pregnancy. It's probably due to the expansion.

I am taking Vitamin E tablets from Nature Farm now. My confinement nanny introduce Vitamin E to me for reducing the scar marks on my face due to acne last time. It helps so much till my scar has almost completely gone. She said can use to apply on face too. I did tried to apply on face as a mask. It works extremely good!

I bought a kind of spray that is said to reduce itch. I sprayed it once and find it quite oily. I think is Johnson spray to reduce itchness. I stopped using after one time. i dun find it effective. Maybe the itchness is too extreme. :) I still have itchness now...sometimes tummy, back, hips, neck...

I used Vit E cream before, but have never eaten any tablets. I think its advisable to check with your gynea if you want to eat tablets off the shelf. Don't know if its safe to eat during preg.

My belly button has not popped out, but going to, i guess. Seems wierd, especially when my hubby rubs my tummy and purposely feel my belly button. I will feel uneasy and irritated when he touches my button.

Not sure if my baby has space to move inside. Will check during my next scan.

Hi eejess, I'm in my 6th mth now. I did not eat as much as first tri, but my tummy is big. I have put on about 5kg since i found out i'm preg. Tummy big will depends on what i wear. If i wear black and loose clothes, its not that obvious. Seems like i'm running out of clothes and big size t-shirts.

Make a pregnancy ticker

CarrisMummy

i'm in my 5mth now n according to my friends n family, my tummy looks small..perhaps is my 1st preg.. but i've put on almost 10kg, omg!! i do not eat much as my appetite is worse than my first tri. in fact, i have pretty good appetite during my 1st tri. *luckily no morning sickness* n till now, i dont't even experience cravings at all.. heard of a mum saying she crave for roti prata only from jln kayu n her hubby will have to travel all the way there to buy... so envy!!
Same same! I have put on 10kg and I am in my 5th month too. Having problem getting up when I am sitting down. Feel so heavy!

eejess

ya!! esp when climbing up the stairs r so much strenuous n will haf painful n swollen ankles if i walk or stand for too long..

XenXuan

Hmm, I shall ask my gynae for the vit E tablets.. I only bought a few babydoll dresses or those free size dresses to wear n my big tshirts I still can fit in cuz I usually buy bigger sizes..I bought few pairs of maternity pants long n short ,from my 1st pregnancy,I feel it's quite essential cuz can wear to anywhere..

Im at 24weeks pregnant now, started to have difficulty with cramps n getting up frm a position for too long.. Try to change the position slowly when getting up, blood circulation may be abit slower now that our tummy is getting bigger..I will be limping almost the whole day when I get up too anxiously.. I keep remind myself " do everything Slow n Easy,Mai kan chiong,use a support" lol

BeingSingle

same here...i was washing my doggies' legs after walking them juz now and realised than i can get up w/o support after bending slightly..and i wasnt even bending completely! i felt like my back nearly broke!

Vit E tabs are good for skin of mummy and no harm to baby (in fact i think also helps baby) coz they are a supplement, not a medicine or anything..its just a Vitamin.

i also take the ones from Nature's Farm, it really helps skin problems...