Recommend PT cleaner.

elaine01

Can anyone recommend a PT cleaner with the following criteria?
- Stays in the West preferably CCK
- $10/hr

Pls PM me.:err:

diymummy

I'm paying $12/hr for weekends now and $10/hr for weekdays... But there's a one-time charge of $150 for agency fee... So that's the only draw back la for this agency. :)

I just started with them only... So far so good...

elaine01

I'm paying $12/hr for weekends now and $10/hr for weekdays... But there's a one-time charge of $150 for agency fee... So that's the only draw back for this agency. :)

I just started with them only... So far so good...
:tlaugh:would prefer the cleaner to come in 1~2 hours every fortnight on a weekday cos weekends want to go out.

You mean every month you pay the agency $150 & on top of that pay the PT cleaner $12/hr if she comes on a weekend & $10/hr if she comes on a weekday?:err:

diymummy

Hehe.. no no no... I pay the agency $150 one time. From then on I just pay the cleaner.

Ok, understand what you mean now. Coz mine is from agency, she minimum must do 4hrs for us and weekly, once a week. We can ask her to come fortnightly also la... If and only if she is ok with that.

elaine01

Hehe.. no no no... I pay the agency $150 one time. From then on I just pay the cleaner.

Ok, understand what you mean now. Coz mine is from agency, she minimum must do 4hrs for us and weekly, once a week. We can ask her to come fortnightly also ... If and only if she is ok with that.
Mine was every month pay $160, the auntie take the $$$, agency take a small percentage.

bubble99

Hi Mummies,

Maybe can consider our service. We are charging by times instead of month.
We do not charge any agency fee and could try our svc with our trial price.
Pls email us if you required more information.
bubble99@live.com.sg or msg us at 97243639 or 93271407.
thanks.

sp123

Hi,

I'm looking for a local part-time maid who stays near tiong bahru. Weekday evenings or weekend mornings. 1 to 2 times a week. Pls PM me if you have someone to recommend.

Thanks!

vanessa@squeeky

Solution To All Your Cleaning Woes!!!

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif]No hidden fees/agency fees...just reasonable charges!

SQUEEKY CLEANing SERVICES provides part-time local/PR domestic helpers island wide[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman,Times,serif] to help you with your day-to-day CLEANING WOES! such as sweeping/vacuuming & mopping your entire apartment, washing of toilets, ironing, laundry services on a daily, weekly or fortnightly at a reasonable rate.

Allergic to dust??? Rather spend your precious time in a much more worthwhile manner???
We provide monthly spring cleaning services: Wiping windows & grills, cleaning your ceiling fans/stand fans, cleaning of cabinets and wardrobes, etc

Having functions, parties or event? Please don't hesitate to call us. We'll be ready to lend you a helping hand during your event & clean up your 'post-party' mess too!!!

Our range of services also includes Professional Office Cleaning in the morning as well as in the evenings.

NEW OWNERS/Those intending to market your home for sale or rental & AGENTS!!! please take note that we also provide Thorough cleaning for Pre-move in/ Handover/ handback of Property. Leaving your home in the most impressing, warm and sparkling clean condition!

Call 6415 1560 anytime for a obligation-free discussion! We care because we are mothers too...
[/FONT]

cseen

Hi Mummies,

thanks.
Hi Bubble 99 , so you are the PT cleaner? HOw is your charges
?

jeinthiangel

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a part time cleaner who can do this chores.

1) Wiping of all windows and window panes.
(hall, kitchen and 3 bedrooms)
2) Wiping of fully tiled kitchen walls and cabinets
3) Cleaning of fridge
4) Washing of two toilets
5) Washing of kitchen flooring
6) Dusting and vacuuming of other areas in house
inclding all cabinets etc
7) Bleach wash/mop hall area due to white ceramic tile staining.
8) Wiping of all doors in house.
9) Wiping all sofas
10) Cleaning of cook hob area.

If anyone has any maid or cleaners who can do the above please contact me . jeinthi@live.com

I am looking for monthly basis.

wendy79

Hi, I just sack my maid, decided to find part time cleaners again, previously using another one but quite expensive.
How much do u charge for a EA , bedok reservoir, 2 toilets, 4 bedrooms?

Hi Mummies,

thanks.

vinder79

Hi u might wanna try this lady she is willing to travel and her number is 91225176.She is very gd clened my house in 3 hrs.$10 per hr and she only speaks mandarin.i have been using her for 5 yrs.No contract no other charges.

wendy79

where u stay? my area is it too far for her?
if can i will call her

Hi you might wanna try this lady she is willing to travel and her number is 91225176.She is very good clened my house in 3 hours.$10 per hr and she only speaks mandarin.i have been using her for 5 yrs.No contract no other charges.