Recommendation for strollers

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking out on which strollers to get, and have shortlisted the following:

• Peg Perego SI Completo 2012
  • Quinny Senzz 2011
  • Quinny Zapp 2011

Anyone who have used any of these strollers can share your experience? Am a first-time mommy-to-be, so a bit clueless on these things at the moment :/

Thanks!

joasiss

Im also looking for strollers. Do they sell completo range in singapore for peg perego?
I find the quinny ones too big after folding. There is a model which just folds the seat portion down but not the wheels together so the folded size is the width of the wheel base.

Hehe decided to get the peg perego one after all! They have quite a few selection at spring maternity showroom at redhill. It's quite handy, as after folding it is like a golf bag....so still not too bad. And the recline function's pretty good. Very easy to fold up as well, in just 1 step. The one that I got, can have an older child stand at the back at the same time as well :)

Salesperson advised me against Quinny, as it's not very comfortable...and it's made in china. But the designs are nice!

joasiss

Is that the p3 model? Im looking at that as well! Is the showroom big? didn't know there is one at redhill.

Is that the p3 model? Im looking at that as well! Is the showroom big? didn't know there is one at redhill.
Yeah, that's the one that I got. The showroom's quite huge, alot bigger than their stores :) Can go take a look, they're having discount on their strollers and some other items as well.

Jojoai

There is a ware house at kaki bukit that sells all kinds of stroller in fact they have 2 levels of just strollers ! If I'm not wrong is baby kingdom !

Jean has a jogger type stroller. I use it when I go shopping so I can take him in the shops. He loves his stroller and sits quietly or will just lay down and go to sleep. Needless to say my adult children are always teasing me about it, but it really has come in handy and I just ignore them.

Frenchkitty

We bought a Bugaboo Bee initially thinking it's so cool but really it's quite heavy & bulky even after folding so we ended up buying Peg Perego SI cos my helper would find it lighter & easier to use. Never regret Peg Perego in terms of form & function & price not as exp as Bugaboo!

Jamesbond

I saw one at the baby fair . the 2011 model is priced at $598 wheras the 2012 model is price at $6** ( cant remember the exact)

The 2012 model can choose leather or cloth. leather will be synthetic leather. What do you think of pram having synthetic leather at the outer layer?

Is it worth to spend over five hundred for a stroller?

Hope to hear from experience mother/father.

I think synthetic leather is not so good, as it will crack in due time cos of the heat etc. I went for the 2011 model, coz am more comfortable with the cloth...can take out n wash.

Am not experienced as this is our first baby which is due in Dec...but I think if your budget is still within the price range for the stroller, why not. It's quite sturdy, got more features and can be used for quite a while, as an older child can stand behind while the baby sits/sleeps in the seat.

We bought inglesina zippy from the taka fair. Was looking at p3 but decided on inglesina because the opening is much easier than p3. Of course, it's slightly heavier too but it's better padded than p3. Price wise, it's $599 so not much difference from p3.