reduce stretch mark

helenchoo

Hi There

I am suffering with my stretch mark. Can anyone recom a cream and where to buy for me? Many thanks.

ClumsyMaMa...

I'm using Palmer's at first, then start rashes...

My doctor wan me to stop using, he say that this brand is not very good for skin due to the ingredient inside... so i stop using it..

But i think it belong to individual person's skin.

Now i'm having this stretch mark problem too...

Haiz..

michelin baby

I am using a Japanese Olive Oil called something like 'Virgin Oil'. Pretty good coz I haven't had stretched mark since I started using it 3 months ago... now I am in my 6th month. You can get it from a shop called Swanston at People's Park Complex level 2.

CanCanMum

dun worri ...it will fade over time.

i din use any when pregnant....now faded till almost 90% le....started noticing the marks fading only 2years after giving birth....initially was so bad....lols

I'm using Palmer's at first, then start rashes...

My doctor wan me to stop using, he say that this brand is not very good for skin due to the ingredient inside... so i stop using it..

But i think it belong to individual person's skin.

Now i'm having this stretch mark problem too...

Haiz..

Dee Ho

Hi There

I am suffering with my stretch mark. Can anyone recom a cream and where to buy for me? Many thanks.
Hi!! I asked my gynae & nurse(s) about my stretch marks problem... he smiled and said that it s all the family genes .... jus look at yr mum's tummy if her stretch marks still visable (aft so long) then you will probably be like yr mum's....the on shelf creams jus to moisturizes yr skin to feel better...

LOL... though that was what my gynae and those experienced nurse said so... I still bought the Pamler's stretch mark cream... continued to use aft birth till my bb is 2 mths old.... now my bb is 7 mth plus... my stretch mark is getting lighter (well, my mum's stretch mark after giving birth to my youngest bro 18 yrs old- to 3 of us - is quite "fade" not veri visable)

I used Clarins tonic oil daily throughout my 2nd pregnancy but still ended up with lots of stretchmarks. I guess results depend on individuals.

uhohmommy

I started using Avent Indulgent Body Cream, it does help in easing the itch, but about reducing the scars... will have to wait and see..... :)

Feliz

My mum had 5 of us and her stomach is as clean as a teenager stomach..:001_302:
so i was confidence that i wouldnt get it too but my upper thigh now have afew lines but not so visable.. hhhmm..

Pinkliciouz

Am using Clarin's too... Not sure if I over applied cos I got rashes on my tummy now... My colleague were using it when she was pregnant and she didn't get any stretch mark... Have to be diligent though, must apply day and night... Or everytime after you take a shower...

Any otheer brand to recommend?

Lullaby27

Hello mummies!
I'm currently using Clarins stretch mark control cream, no smell, no stretch marks so far *fingers cross, heh!*

When you shower, you can use skin brush or loofah to brush your skin. You can also use oil with vitamin E and massage it into your skin after every shower.