Reno Contractor to recommend

kogepan

like e red,black,white 1 as seen on yr webby..

length of cabi ar.... erm... i think quite standard ba e kitchen of
new sengkang flats all quite small de ba...:shyxxx:

CanCanMum

Re: like e red,black,white 1 as seen on yr webby..

length of cabi ar.... erm... i think quite standard e kitchen of
new sengkang flats all quite small ...:shyxxx:
ehhh...small oso got measurements rite? There is no "standard" kitchen. If u wan a different layout from the rest, cost will oso be different. If u need an accurate budget, u provide the measurements and the amount will be more accurate. But if u just need a range, thats about the estimated budget to set aside for your reno :)

Casse

Sorry i 'm back after so long , can can mummy can you provide me ur email will try to email u my floor plan tml , cos i scare like too early eh .

I dunno i now working on the cost to renovate my 3 room .

Cos what i want is

Kitchen Cabinet on top & below
Toilet
& Living room maybe got a divider like between dining & living rm.

Or lagi best (if 0 can afford) --- Mirror for a small area, full length @ living room .

And also the nice setup behind the TV area.

That 's all i can think of now.

CJmom

Hi CanCanMum

How about reno for toilets? Do you do?

Also, I'm looking for sliding doors (wood & glass types) but have not come across a good one locally. Do you have any contacts or know of good ones? I do not want those aluminum types for toilet as I'm looking for one to partition my living area. Thanks.

CanCanMum

Hi CanCanMum

How about reno for toilets? Do you do?

Also, I'm looking for sliding doors (wood & glass types) but have not come across a good one locally. Do you have any contacts or know of good ones? I do not want those aluminum types for toilet as I'm looking for one to partition my living area. Thanks.
i only do carpentry :001_302:

for tiling works u need get a tiler?

eugenialeecm

I've a very good and reliable contructor to recommend.
Have intro to 3 of my friends over the pass 2 years after i got my house renovated. My 3 friends have good feedback as well. Interested PM me. I'll pass you the contact.

uddermummy

any lobangs for installation of shower stalls? and v simple carpentry work like adding shelves and locks to built-in wardrobes?

TIA!

Beautee

Recommendations For A Cheap & Reliable Contractor

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Hello ladies!
I'm currently looking for an affordable contractor to renovate my really old flat.

I need to get the tiles done, room cupboard & kitchen cabinets hacked & taken down to replace them with decent ones instead of the current ruin i'm living in..

I do have a really tight budget though as the house is draining me of my savings..

Really appreciate some help from anyone.

I've already tried collecting information over the net & i have specific designs for the place so
i don't require an interior designer.

Any recommendations for a cheap & reliable contractor?

Thanks so much ladies!
[/FONT]
[/FONT]