Ru Yi You - When

Cheyenne

Hi Mummies,
Just wondering when you start using Ru Yi You on your little one. My 3 wks old DS seem to have a bit of wind in the tummy, also burp super loudly after feed. Hence, thought I introduce Ru Yi You to help a bit.

annie

i didnt use at all though my bb also seems to have wind cos she often fart.. i just massage her tummy as n when i remember..

btw, i heard, to check if your girl's tummy has wind, jsut tap on her tummy n if it sounds like drum then she is having wind. is that true? cos if so, my girl seems to have wind everyday n the drum sounds so loud! she dosent seem to have stomachache though...

kathtan

I just started on my twins (7 week only) as they were crying badly. Think the oil help. Remember don't apply direct to their tummy. Put on your hands and rub and transfer heat over to them.

Spiralng

Ru Yi You can be used when the baby's cord dropped. Recently, my 2mths old son stomach very bloated. When I tap, loads of air in it so i use the ru yi you and amazing, after few rubs, u can see the stomach flatten.

pink_daisy

Hi Mummies,
Just wondering when you start using Ru Yi You on your little one. My 3 wks old dear son seem to have a bit of wind in the tummy, also burp super loudly after feed. Hence, thought I introduce Ru Yi You to help a bit.

u can use it nw.. u can even use it after each of his bath, to keep him warm.. my kids, nw 4yrs n 6 yrs old r still using it.. they like to rub abit of the oil when their tummy ache.. n yes, for ur son's age, dont apply directly on his tummy, rub on ur palm 1st then onto his tummy...

joeichen

Ru Yi You is to keep bb tummy warm.
Like other mummies said, nw u can only pour it on ur hand rub it warm then apply it on bb. Tis can prevent tummy ach.
If thr is alot of colic then u will need the grip water.

babylover

IS this Ru Yi You useful? I feel that my girl also has wind inside stomach but only can carry her upright against my chest to let her burp out, dont have any idea such oil can be so effective...

joeichen

Ya... but got put it in ur hands n rub hot b4 applying on ur bb coz they r too young to apply straigth.
Afer tat u can try using ur finger to "draw" a "rite turn" on bb tummy, tat mean move ur finger fr left to right then down. This massage help to push the wind out oso.

although on the ru yi you bottle, i think it says from two years onwards. i saw it and chucked it out.

you may also want to put a thin piece of cloth over baby's tummy so the oil doesnt sting them?

Poohnie

besides rubbing the oil on the stomach , there are a few methods also which I did for my 2 daughters and amazingly both of them never fall sick..one of it is to rub your hand with the oil until you feel warm and place your palm on top of the baby head and secondly put some oil on the shoulder and chest, and thirdly rub the baby sole with the oil and wear socks when sleeping... ;o)

Ting

pin was using it since DAY 1.
she loves it cos when i rub it the trf the heat to her tummy she feels really gooooooood.
used to use it everyday for the first yr, now only use when she hv tummyaches. :)