sacred tea curiosities

Jovy

Hi mummies, I am considering to buy sacred tea for boosting more milk..does anyone tried it before? Is it for real?? I would like to nurse my baby upto 6 months or more and I have not think about giving him formula, I am just finding ways on how to boost more milk for my baby's needs. I hope you could share me your experiences. many thanks

stonston

When I was breastfeeding, I used organIc mother's milk tea & fenugreek extract :) cheaper than sacred tea.

camom

I didn't take sacred tea. Fenugreek didn't work for me too. I tried the raw seeds n capsules. Probably I didn't take a sufficiently high dosage.

What helped were frequent nursings n pumping n taking sufficient liquids.

Jovy

Hi Camom thanks, that definitely saves money what you did! :) Whats your pumping sched like?

shuffle

Organic Milkmaid tea works well for me. Fenugreek supplement didn't. I've bought a packet of sacred tea;will try it soon, heard it's better than milkmaid tea!

camom

Hi Camom thanks, that definitely saves money what you did! :) Whats your pumping sched like?
Roughly at 3 hourly intervals. That means once b4 i go to work, 3 times during working hours, n once more at night. I don't pump during the nite though.

megtan

I drink Sacred Tea whenever I feel that my supply dropping (due to tiredness, stress etc) and it works for me within 2-3 days. My son coming to 8 months, still on total breastfeeding.

allycat

I'm also not taking e sacred tea nor fenugreek. Just drink lots of fluid. Quan is on total breastmilk as well.

Jovy

I drink Sacred Tea whenever I feel that my supply dropping (due to tiredness, stress etc) and it works for me within 2-3 days. My son coming to 8 months, still on total breastfeeding.
wow! that is super nice! That is what i want to do with my lil one as well. Good for you.. Definitely will take sacred tea then and hopefully it will work for me as well :). Many thanks

trine

i have only tried black sesame seeds and fenugreek. fenugreek works like wonder to me! like yesterday i was not feeling well, my milk supply was so low, i decided to take 2 caps of fenugreek and boom.. i got 150ml for the late night pumping session. before taking the magic pills i only managed to get less than 100ml.

blursotong

Ladies, you are so lucky that Fenugreek or any supplement work for you. I have tried sacred tea, fenugreek and doridome. My milk supply only increase a little. Its very demoralising.

WinnieL

i tried sacred tea too.. only 2 packs. cos I was too lazy... haha. I just made sure I drank lots of water. Well, that seems to work for me. My girl is almost 8 months, and I'm still total breastfeeding.

vgjmom

I'm also not taking e sacred tea nor fenugreek. Just drink lots of fluid. Quan is on total breastmilk as well.
Hi, I also want to increase my supply. Have not tried fenugreek & sacred tea. Will try to drink more water and see the improvement.

Thanks for sharing. :)