Sad..

stonston

i jus did a quick check...

it costs $50 to get a duplicate copy...n wot i posted above is slightly wrong...u apply online, then u gotta wait for them to retrieve n SEND A COPY TO YOU BY POST (pls put ur parent's address or ur fren's address)....

*paiseh*
can self-collect also...when u go to step 2 u can opt for post or self-collect...

details here: https://app.rom.gov.sg/internet/extract/rom_extract_start.asp

Last edited:
M

^Mami_Jazz^

Fiona, i read few of your abv postings. My personal opinion is, MONEY is the cause of your situation. Your dh is afraid of your mil bcoz she is RICH & he is over dependent on her. Tat's y he can't do anythg to protect u.

Yr mil is simply 拿钱压死人, talk loudest & the person in command.
If you really want to go ahead to fight for custody, be prepared your mil will fight all the way for her grandchild. She has the resources to fight till the end, how about u ???

aby

AWARE lawyer has commented that since Fiona is the mother and if she works hard to prove that she can take care of the kids and is keen to change her (inclusive the kids') life, chances of Fiona's winning the case is pretty high.. No doubt they have the $$$ but kids should be taken care by the mother preferbly.. Well, the father of the kids should pay maintanence should the custody goes to Fiona.. Fiona can approach legal aids for foc or subsidized law suite etc..

Fiona, cheer up :wong19: and be encouraged that many mommies here cares for u n kids.. Do your best (which u r now) and GOD will do the rest!! :red:

Never give up!! U deserved to have the kids as you are the MOMMY!!! :Dancing_wub:

M

^Mami_Jazz^

All the BEST to you Fiona...
Fight for your right, i'm just worry that if yr mil dun gv in, to fight in court case is very troublesome & costly

vion

Fiona, thou there's nothing I can do to help u now, I wan to tell u tt u've done great. U've proved tt u r determined to change ur life for urself n ur kids. I hoped tt everything will turned out fine n right for u n ur kids.

CynCyn

Omg ! I think u must be having depression .
You cannot let anyone intimidate u to do anything against yr will . Yr 20yr old only and so young . Don't let them ruin yr future . Leave if there's a need to .

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
All the BEST to you Fiona...
Fight for your right, i'm just worry that if yr mil dun gv in, to fight in court case is very troublesome & costly
If fiona can afford to raise the 2 kids, her mil definitely will lose the case. The longer she want to fight, the more she need to pay for the loses, including Fiona's lawyer's fee.
If i am Fiona, I will let her mil fight until she bankrupt... and still she wont get her grand daughter.
:tlaugh:

aby

If fiona can afford to raise the 2 kids, her mil definitely will lose the case. The longer she want to fight, the more she need to pay for the loses, including Fiona's lawyer's fee.
If i am Fiona, I will let her mil fight until she bankrupt... and still she wont get her grand daughter.
:tlaugh:
TB, WOW!! I like ur post..

YES!! so what the PIL rich!!! Rich yet snoobish pple are the worst ah!

Fiona is doing her best! 5 interviews today and more tmr and days to come! Let's all pray that she get a good paying and stable job though she may be without experience.. Everybody start from scratch ma.. Her attitude I salute!! :red: Super keen to change her life.. Some mommies may just walk off and start a new life with maybe another man all by herself ah.. But young and inexperience she may be, she's willing to make the (really) tough effort to find jobs to be able to secure the custardy of her 2 very young kids.. Think abt it, just leave them to the rich PIL to raise la.. But she DIDN'T!! She strive on..

Can see her determination.. She's inexperience in caring her son, yet she's asking gd questions and even copying down recipes.. :red:

GOD bless Fiona, Tiffany and Javier!! May she be united with her daughter soon! :tlaugh:

aby

Fiona, thou there's nothing I can do to help u now, I wan to tell u tt u've done great. U've proved tt u r determined to change ur life for urself n ur kids. I hoped tt everything will turned out fine n right for u n ur kids.
Dearie vion!! U'r very great too! Ever so willing to lend a hand to help vion!! 3 cheers to vion!!! :red:

Leanne

Fiona, guess you're feeling better now as you got a stable job alr. No women will wanna come to sucha end - divorce.

I just wanna tell you : It's your DH's loss to lose you.

You're doing VERY good w/o him! :D

Leanne

Fiona, how old is your kids?

Cus i read all the post from page 1.

Your Dh sounds like someone i know, who always listen to his mom cus he has no money. He does work, but has no savings. Is his name start with "E"?

Angelmum

Fiona, how old is your kids?

Cus i read all the post from page 1.

Your Dh sounds like someone i know, who always listen to his mom cus he has no money. He does work, but has no savings. Is his name start with "E"?

if Fiona HB continue to be a good-for-nothing, relaying on mum's shelter/financial, no 'proper job', chances of getting all yr kids custody is high .... provided u proof u earn more. Grandma cant take over parents role. She has no right to stop u fm seeing yr elder kid.

How's new work?

aby

if Fiona HB continue to be a good-for-nothing, relaying on mum's shelter/financial, no 'proper job', chances of getting all yr kids custody is high .... provided u proof u earn more. Grandma cant take over parents role. She has no right to stop u fm seeing yr elder kid.

How's new work?[/quote]

Poor Fiona.. Went reported to work happily yet was asked to go home and wait for call.. Haiz la.. Just called her, she's on her way to interview now.. :)

aby

Fiona, do you mind sending me your resume? I may have a few jobs to introduce to you.
Dearie Lobang Queen,

Fiona has noted ur good kind helping.. She'll respond to you once she's back home.. She thanks YOU!!! :red:

Last edited: