sah jobs?

matka

Re: Mummies who work from home..

hi meiteoh

Do drop me a PM with your email address. I may have some writing projects that come by now and then. :)

snowbear

Before the move to SG, I had an online business selling knitting-related stuff and I was also a part-time language instructor. That together with online writing assignments helped with providing me with a mini allowance of some sorts. :)

I'm hoping to get a part-time or freelance job more suited to my qualifications (mass comm/teaching/editing) in SG...*keeps fingers crossed*
Hi, how do you get online writing assignments and what sort of writing assignments are these? I dun wanna commit myself to giving tuition or teaching piano at the moment coz of my dd so something that i can work on without disruption to my family life would be great... :D

happylee

Alpha Male
Why dont try affilicate marketing. Recently I am researching in afflicate marketing. Think it is another good ways of earning money

mackin

Hi, I work from home as a Personal Assistent to a property director since 10th July..

I'm blessed as my husband is on 3 rotating shifts thus 2/3 of the day time he's home.. When he's not, it's really challenging as my 2 may be screaming or asking this that.. sigh, disturbing to my job as most of the time, I'll on the phone ..

But felt very very very blessed to be able to work and earn in such arrangement.. husband is really against cc thus kept pacifying me not to out to work so he's very very pleased!! I'm too, able to witness their milestones and progress etc..

My job is flexible.. On days I can still run errands but weekend really burnt .. Phone calls kept coming in.. Answer 1 miss 5!!
Hi Aby,
I'm looking for a home base job like urs.....any recommendations.....income is running low for me so need to look for HBJ. email me if you have any
mackin_wl@yahoo.com. Tks.

Chloe Yap

Is there any other part time job to do at home need to earn extra money .hehe:Dancing_wub:
Hi,Jane,

wonder if you are adventurous enough to find out this new part time job I am involve currently. first of all, I dont't mean to be rude but to inform you that it would be easier for you if your religion is buddhist or taoist to learn more about this wonderfull part time job. easier if you can contact me at my mobile 98249989 for more details.
Chloe :001_302:

ladyivis

Hi, how about owning your online business?
It allows you to make money from home and passive income for life!

No experience require
No investment
No inventory
No calling
No selling etc...

Check out this website to find out more on how you can make money online.
Http://www.secretstotheinternetwealth.com

Is there any other part time job to do at home need to earn extra money .hehe:Dancing_wub:
Hi Mummy,

We understand that many mums want to be able to work from home, so they can spend more quality time with their new born and take good care of their family. With this dream, many actually started online retail business on kids fashion, something close to their heart.

My partner and I have been coaching mums who want to start their own home business.

Our mission is to help all women realize their dreams to be able to earn a decent income and have the flexibility to care for their family from home. We have been coaching women how to set-up a home-based body slimming spa or facial spa, where they can do the business on a part-time basis or full-time. Some of the mummies were also able to do home visit service for their clients.

Benefits of home based business:
1. Fast start-up
2. Low investment start-up cost
3. Own time own target, part-time or full-time
4. Flexibility to take care of your family from home
5. Unlike retail, no need to keep stocking on the latest trend and have leftover stock, ie. fashion
6. Full training, you will be up and running business in 2 weeks and receive continues support
7. Keep yourself beautiful while making extra source of income

If you are open to explore the possibilities, you can call me at 81818669 and we can meet-up sometime next week.

If you are not keen to do the business but would like to try our facial service ($25 U.P. $62.50), you can also call me.

Cheers and have a good week ahead!

maylimtw

Hi mummies, recently I just joined my friend in doing exclusive distributorship of an anti aging technology (ageLOC) which was featured in Discovery Channel last year. It can be done anytime anywhere and best of all u r building an asset aka passive income. If u r interested to know more, pm me or contact me at 94881550

sky31

Hi,

i'm currently looking for affiliates to market my products. No experience / No capital or payment / No stock buying needed. Commission as high as $150 per sale provided.

Email me at hblspore@gmail.com or pm me if interested.