SAHM-how to celebrate hubby's bday?

apollo

Hmmm if he is those practical type, then maybe you can just cook his favourite Japanese curry and arrange something special, like shape his rice into a heart shape, etc.

If he is those practical type then I assume he's the sort who won't really want you to spend money and buy him anything. Unless you buy him something that is cheap and useful to him. hee hee.
HAHAHA!! i always like to buy my hubby what he needs instead of what he likes... He likes Gundam robots but i think it's very waste of money to buy that so i'll buy him wallet, watches, clothes etc... LOL!!!

annie

hmm i always buy wat hubby needs n wants cos so far he only wants wat he needs lol. same as u, wallets, watch cant buy cos he got rolex liao lol. dun think any other watch can replace that, pen, belt etc...

annie

lol i buy him underwear as in when leh lol. i think ah... buy him a g string! whahahahaha

diymummy

WAHAHAHAHA!! I think that is a good idea. Best if can buy a same one for yourself... Hehehe!! Getting cheeky in here.

annie

whahahhaa ! what should the theme be.. hmm... forest tai shan?? oioioioioio... leopard print? whahhaa. or... elephant in front? whahahahaha

iwan2noe

My hubby will be pleased to come home to a nice dinner prepared by me. Nothing beats coming home after a hard day of work to see his house clean, tidy, and good food to enjoy. I have no experience as it's still my first year being stay at home mum. & this year his birthday present was our daughter. hee hee.

Honestly, I dont't think they will want us to buy them anything. As long as we look after the kids, do our job as a stay at home mum well, it doesn't matter if they have a gift or not.

Of course, nobody stop you if you want to put your daughter to sleep early, dress up in some sexy lingerie, and seduce your hubby.

*sings* tonight I celebrate my love for you...
Haha! I agree with u.. Guys r usually more practical..i think esp so if they are the breadwinner..they rather we save up the money and spend it on the family than us gettting than pricey gifts. But if coz if a nice and simply gift is given, they will still appreciate. It is the thoughts that coutns :)

For my hubby, his bday is coming also. I am thinking of booking a restaurant (he likes pastas) and get him a psp and make him a card...

hehe..any good recommendation for a good pasta restaurant(excluding pastamanaia, spagetdi, etc) that is not too high end ?

Thanks alot! =)

diymummy

I like Al Dente at Esplanade area. Think the outside area is called Colours by the bay? It's quite pricey. But their food is nice. Or you can try Spizza. The only outlet I know for that is around Somerset. Near the shophouses where Kiliney Kaya Toast is. Spizza is not as pricey as Al Dente.

Ting

Haha! I agree with you.. Guys are usually more practical..i think esp so if they are the breadwinner..they rather we save up the money and spend it on the family than us gettting than pricey gifts. But if coz if a nice and simply gift is given, they will still appreciate. It is the thoughts that coutns :)

For my hubby, his bday is coming also. I am thinking of booking a restaurant (he likes pastas) and get him a psp and make him a card...

hehe..any good recommendation for a good pasta restaurant(excluding pastamanaia, spagetdi, etc) that is not too high end ?

Thanks alot! =)
home cook pasta. :)

hakisumi

Haha! I agree with you.. Guys are usually more practical..i think esp so if they are the breadwinner..they rather we save up the money and spend it on the family than us gettting than pricey gifts. But if coz if a nice and simply gift is given, they will still appreciate. It is the thoughts that coutns :)

Thanks alot! =)
i personally like pasta at waraku & 1 at cineleisure lvl 2...
:Dancing_wub: