SAHM looking for cheap home service massage

faithster

Hi anyone got lobang for home massage service. I really need a good massage from all the carrying of baby. Please share :) Really appreciated :tlaugh:

snowbear

Hi, wat's your budget? The massage lady who did my massage after my delivery also does normal massage for pp at their homes. Her rates not very expensive, about $50-60 I think. If you're interested can pm me and i can give you her contact.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes, what is your budget....

The other time a massage lady came to my house oso charge me abt S$50-S$60.....

faithster

Hi, what's your budget? The massage lady who did my massage after my delivery also does normal massage for pp at their homes. Her rates not very expensive, about $50-60 I think. If you're interested can pm me and i can give you her contact.
I used to have 1 come over my place and her charges was $50 for 1 and half hour. So my budget shouldn't be above 50 :) :001_302: Thanks

klearad

Hi all mummies, for this type of massage, do they apply oil?

I was afraid of the oil and the smell, thats why I din have post-natal massage. Hubby sensitive nose, will have hard for the oil and smell...

snowbear

Hi all mummies, for this type of massage, do they apply oil?

I was afraid of the oil and the smell, thats why I did not have post-natal massage. Hubby sensitive nose, will have hard for the oil and smell...
My massage lady does provide massage lotion/oil. But if you like, you can just give her whatever lotion you want her to use on you. :)

kathyrick

just sharing..
Charlie's Angels Qualified,Experience Aunties massage skill and technique in my opinion is the very best
prenatal & postnatal massage.
I have had a massage with various massage ladies with my 1st baby being recommend to
and have found no one who compares to the massage I have had 2nd baby with charlies angels massage aunties.
their techniques work in prenatal massage helps my leg, hip & my back pain is incredible.
very good full body massage from head to toes,also incredible. .
I would recommend Charlies Angels to anyone in need of real “Best” massage ladies.
I can finally stop hunting around for a massage ladies I trust!"
Try them, you will be glad you did." Mdm Jumie( 9165 2026 )Mdm Izah( 8452 9747 )Mdm Marz( 8205 6426 ).

cynthiadora

Mdm Mas : 90068026.

Post Natal Massage charges is ($50) per 90mins session..

Pre Natal charges is ($40) per 90mins session.

Normal Massage charges is ($40) per 90mins session.

No Deposit & No Transport charges islandwide.

3days Post Natal Pkgs: $140./
5days Post Natal Pkgs: $240./
7days Post Natal Pkgs: $340./
10days post natal pkgs: $490.

serenekbh

Hi, you staying in yishun rite. when i do comfinement i ask a malay aunty to massage and it is cheap. $350 for 10 times you can try. This aunty not bad.

Rashida 94235864