Scam private msg, pls be aware

P4nic

Dear all, i just received a pte msg from this helen225.. she was telling me how rich she is as she has inherited a lot of money from her late father.. and she wants to find someone trusting to handle the money.. which is ME.. and hope that i can reply to her yahoo mail. Pls take note that this is LIKELY to be a scam. Pls dun fall prey to such SCAM.

win_mum

Dear all, i just received a pte msg from this helen225.. she was telling me how rich she is as she has inherited a lot of money from her late father.. and she wants to find someone trusting to handle the money.. which is ME.. and hope that i can reply to her yahoo mail. Pls take note that this is LIKELY to be a scam. Pls dont fall prey to such SCAM.
P4nic, i also rcv her PM too & hv deleted off.

all mummies, pls beware of her!!!!!!!:err:

P4nic

SAMPLE OF HER EMAIL. LOLz.. we mummies are not stupid k!

Please email me at: helensulaiman@yahoo.com, For more details.

From Ms. Helen Sulaiman,

It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you

My name is Ms. Helen Sulaiman, Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love.

I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.

Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$8,500,000.00. Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans of continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country.

I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. Please do reply me back through my private email address for my security reason; helensulaiman@yahoo.com, I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you.

Best regard,
Ms. Helen Sulaiman.[/quote]

sharonyi66

SAMPLE OF HER EMAIL. LOLz.. we mummies are not stupid k!

Please email me at: helensulaiman@yahoo.com, For more details.

From Ms. Helen Sulaiman,

It is my pleasure to write you after going through your profile i decided to contact you to help me out of my problem, however is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,but first Iet me introduce myself to you

My name is Ms. Helen Sulaiman, Am 21 years of age, I am a student of high school before I lost my parents, So I have been recently out from school and been looking for a sincere person that I will trust and love.

I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles are after my life to take away my inheritance which my late father left for me in a Bank here in Cote D'ivoire. My entire dream is to find somebody that I can trust with my future life and inheritance and also who will be able to invest it wisely in any lucrative business.

Nobody knows about the inheritance which worth us$8,500,000.00. Million Dollars in cash deposited in a Bank here with my name as the next of kin. And I want you to also keep it very confidential till we can be able to transfer this money from the Bank here to your country and I will fly to join you immediately for our future plans of continue my education once I relocate to join you in your country.

I have to trust somebody to save my future and that is why I am trusting you now I want you to understand my critical situation and give me the love and assistance that I need, so that I will have a better life and also enjoy my inheritance with you. I will tell you more about myself as soon as I hear back from you, your interest to assist me and also build more trust to be able to have a better understanding. Please do reply me back through my private email address for my security reason; helensulaiman@yahoo.com, I look forward for your urgent response, thank you and God bless you.

Best regard,
Ms. Helen Sulaiman.
[/quote]

Kaoz... wrote until so drama..

Think mediacrop is hiring, HELEN U WANNA GO INTERVIEW?

P4nic

Kaoz... wrote until so drama..

Think mediacrop is hiring, HELEN you WANNA GO INTERVIEW?[/quote]

hahhaa from one look can tell its a standard draft lo..
but still will have ppl being duped one.. so better let ppl know so they dun fall prey to such gimmicks. I think they might create a few IDs to send the letters out..

But then again.. these ppl wan come Mummysg to scam meaning Mummysg is very popular! lolz.

pigletgal81

Ya i received the mail this morning too. Since its from mummysg, I open the mail and have a look. But delete away after seeing the msg.

coco^v^

I have received tons of such similar emails from all over the world for a few years already but these few months it seems like it I am receiving it at last a few times a week and different ppl giving similar excuses, mostly from banks and some other authorities. They should look for some morons instead and not normal ppl like us because normal ppl still have some IQ up there, still able to think. Don't think even greed can easily surpass that.

it just shows that times are really hard, thats why people tend to scam someone just to get easy money. lets be on guard always. I frequently receive these type of letters too, especially coming from Us and Europe. Most of the time, they offer cash like you won something,lottery etc. but you have to give initial cash as well to get the money..How can you have won such thing ,when you didnt even enter a contest!!! Lets not be gullible mummys...