Scared

serenelm

i oso nvr knew tat waterbag burst le still can wait 1 week... for ds1, my waterbag oso burst wif no contractions but cervix dilated 3 cm when i reached hospital... gynae juz proceeded to prepare me for delivery... luckily baby came out 9 hrs later...

lydiana, better monitor ur contractions timing closely... if u feel the contractions regularly, better to call up ur gynae to check if u need to go in (esp if u stay far away from the hospital)... all the best :)

January84

water bad burst still can wait for a week?!

but its dangerous, if no more water how? its bb oxygen!

your doctor very daring ley!

lydiana

hi mummies....just wanna inform u all that i hv given birth on 10/01/09 @1632hrs.....was pushed to the labour ward @9am, put on drip @11am. Started having contractions soon...doctor came around 3 plus and I gv birth at 1632hrs.....midwife was there most of the time bt was not much of a help......my doc is really GOOD!!

CanCanMum

hi mummies....just wanna inform u all that i hv given birth on 10/01/09 @1632hrs.....was pushed to the labour ward @9am, put on drip @11am. Started having contractions soon...doctor came around 3 plus and I gv birth at 1632hrs.....midwife was there most of the time bt was not much of a help......my doc is really GOOD!!
CONGRATULATIONS Lydiana!

adlinzul

congrats mummy..wish u a speedy recovery!!

January84

congrats lydiana:Dancing_wub:!!!!!

lydiana

thanks to all and congrats to January84....me still kinda worried though....baby was admitted to hsptl yesterday because she has jaundice...i know that its best to keep her there as the nurses wld be able to take care of her better....I MISS HER SO MUCH......:wong19:

CanCanMum

hey babes....i juz found out all newborns looked the same! hahahhaha....lydianas baby looks like my boy when he was newborn...eyes closed sleeping...kekekek so cutie babies.

Porukadotzu

thanks to all and congrats to January84....me still kinda worried though....baby was admitted to hsptl yesterday because she has jaundice...i know that its best to keep her there as the nurses wld be able to take care of her better....I MISS HER SO MUCH......:wong19:
hi Lydiana, congratz on your newborn baby!

I know how you feel, i was crying my eyes out when i have to bring back my ger to admitted again at hospital coz jaundice still high..hahaa... silly right... i feel like after 9 mth and i need to be separate with her physically which makes me so sad.

don't worry, you can go to hospital and nurse your baby everyday so her jaundice can low down soon...

Ah Cheng

Congrat Lydiana,
Which gynae are you seeing?