School Bullies - how to handle?

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Oh i think quite common... when my son enters P1 he also kena bully like pushing, tripping and scolding, snatching his stuff etc etc.. he was once upset and dun wanna go school...
so i tell him when his fren disturb or bully him, tell ur form teacher.. if ur form teacher is not reacting i gonna call or sms him...
so he did and i also send emails and sms to his form teacher indicating the names of the pupils and how they bully him and he dun feel like going school..

lucky my son's school teacher they are quite gd in reacting to such situation... any after awhile i think 6months?? my son can adapt already...

anyway now the bully becomes my son's gd fren and he helps my son to fight off other bullies... very funny... 'bu da bu xiang shi'

i used to joke and tell my son... if ppl bully u, u tell ur fren dun do so if not u tell teacher, if no use, den u go tell teacher... if still cannot den u wack him back! haha... but just joking la...
Cool... I think your son's martial arts background helps bah...
the bully also clever... think it's better to fight together WITH your son... than AGAINST :)

wenz

Cool... I think your son's martial arts background helps bah...
the bully also clever... think it's better to fight together WITH your son... than AGAINST :)
haha my son never use wushu on his fren la... he is kind of timid... but i think after the kids got used to school... they will be fine and able to survive...

parents need to work closely with teachers to ensure that they child is behaving in schools....