Second trimester sleep

XenXuan

Every night I will repeat the same routine.. Fell asleep,wakes up,dozed off,weird dreams n light sleep till morning.. At times will have enough sleep, at times juz feel I'm been beaten up by 10strong men whole night..

maneo0302

Every night I will repeat the same routine.. Fell asleep,wakes up,dozed off,weird dreams n light sleep till morning.. At times will have enough sleep, at times juz feel I'm been beaten up by 10strong men whole night..

I started to have wierd dreams last Sat. Feel like sleep walking. I thought I will fall out of the window when I walked to the toilet in the middle of the night. And loud snorings from me too.

XenXuan

I haven be able to hear myself snore yet.. Used to hear it when I was having my 1st.. Tend to have more n more weird dreams.. -.-""

maneo0302

I haven be able to hear myself snore yet.. Used to hear it when I was having my 1st.. Tend to have more n more weird dreams.. -.-""

I can't hear myself snore too. I will ask my hubby whether I snore, in the morning. He will always say that I snore very loud.
These few nights, I have difficulty falling asleep too. Don't know why.

XenXuan

Still having problems in sleeping, juz dun seem to get enough sleep.. Nothing my gynae can help me too as I asked today...

BeingSingle

well..i guess we all need to sit tight and get throught this..
now i am waking up for the bathroom at least 3-4x a night.
my snoring and wheezing has gotten to such a bad state that i wake myself up when i do finally fall asleep.

think i am either turning into a pig or a cow..leakage has also started..goosh...

XenXuan

My leakage problem was oso bad thru out my 1st pregnancy n now 2nd pregnancy 1st trimester.. Managed to "cure" it by coughing few times to empty my bladder when I go toilet.. The only thing left is white discharge getting overwhelmed lately, using panty liner but if I got too busy or din change in time, it will overflow too -.-'l|

maneo0302

My leakage problem was oso bad thru out my 1st pregnancy n now 2nd pregnancy 1st trimester.. Managed to "cure" it by coughing few times to empty my bladder when I go toilet.. The only thing left is white discharge getting overwhelmed lately, using panty liner but if I got too busy or din change in time, it will overflow too -.-'l|
My leakage problem has minimized. And I will usually try to hold my bladder till i have to wake up for work.

XenXuan

Wah,hold ur bladder ar?dun force hold too much k? Hold too long too much will cause ur bladder to reduce functioning..I sleep on my left side more,blood circulation seems better,even the bladder seems to have more space =x but e moment I wake up,sit on bed,I will feel my bladder so full haha

maneo0302

Wah,hold ur bladder ar?dun force hold too much k? Hold too long too much will cause ur bladder to reduce functioning..I sleep on my left side more,blood circulation seems better,even the bladder seems to have more space =x but e moment I wake up,sit on bed,I will feel my bladder so full haha
I try not to hold my bladder...only when I'm tired and lying on my bed sleeping in the middle of the night. But I will still go to the toilet if I can't hold on any longer. I will have difficulty falling asleep when my bladder is full.

Whenever i walk or stand up, i feel my bladder full, although i went to the toilet 5 mins ago. hiaz.

XenXuan

My mom told me it's no choice, cuz baby is getting bigger inside,pressure n weight will land on our bladder more or less.. When we sit up from a lying position, the weight pressure is shifted to the top of bladder that's y we feel the urge to go toilet even when it's only abit..

maneo0302

My mom told me it's no choice, cuz baby is getting bigger inside,pressure n weight will land on our bladder more or less.. When we sit up from a lying position, the weight pressure is shifted to the top of bladder that's y we feel the urge to go toilet even when it's only abit..
my mum also told me that its normal to go toilet often. But sometimes, i'm just so lazy to go..

XenXuan

My mom even told me when I was at my 1st pregnancy,she can swap our rooms with hers for me.. Cuz hers is master bedroom,toilet is in the room lol.. But I feel its still ok for me to walk across the house to kitchen's toilet from my room,even at night when in 1/2 awake haha.. Seems to have better sleep last nite when I start taking my fish oil all that supplements n bird nest b4 sleep.. Apart from the weird 1degree temperature difference in my air con setting can wake me up with a burning body haha..

maneo0302

My mom even told me when I was at my 1st pregnancy,she can swap our rooms with hers for me.. Cuz hers is master bedroom,toilet is in the room lol.. But I feel its still ok for me to walk across the house to kitchen's toilet from my room,even at night when in 1/2 awake haha.. Seems to have better sleep last nite when I start taking my fish oil all that supplements n bird nest b4 sleep.. Apart from the weird 1degree temperature difference in my air con setting can wake me up with a burning body haha..
Good for you. Your parents so good, willing to change with you.
I hope to move to my new hse fast, so that I have my own masterbedroom to myself (and hubby of cuz) with two other common rooms rented out.
Toilet trips in the middle of the night is making me frustrated!

Make a pregnancy ticker

XenXuan

Hmm, with a baby coming soon, u r renting ur house out? During confinement won't be a trouble or something? I'm still squeezing with my parents cuz our house is not here yet.. N since my son dun like to sleep on his own,he is still sharing my bed,making my sleeping time even more challenging when I'm already having a so big tummy within a so small space n little sleeping hours.. Changing his matress soon so tat I can sleep over while he sleep on my bed or he willing to sleep on his own is best..

maneo0302

Hmm, with a baby coming soon, u r renting ur house out? During confinement won't be a trouble or something? I'm still squeezing with my parents cuz our house is not here yet.. N since my son dun like to sleep on his own,he is still sharing my bed,making my sleeping time even more challenging when I'm already having a so big tummy within a so small space n little sleeping hours.. Changing his matress soon so tat I can sleep over while he sleep on my bed or he willing to sleep on his own is best..
I'm only renting it for min term 3 months. After 3 months, the baby will be out. If the tenants mind the crying sound, they can opt to move out. :)
I will be doing confinement in my mum's house, which is 10 mins drive from my house. So, that will be fine.
I will try not to share my bed with my baby as he will not want to sleep alone next time. Then I will have difficulty getting him to sleep when I need to do other things. :)

XenXuan

Haha it's v hard to say that now.. I oso did said I dun1 my son to share my bed but when he dun1 2 sleep on his own no matter what, we dun have a choice.. ESP when they r still newborn,they might feel unsecured sleeping alone,might cry whole night.. But once u hug them to sleep, they feel as ease like still in ur tummy,sleep soundly..

Ur confinement do at ur mom's place but make sure u dun travel thru n forth between the houses everyday wor..juz stay at ur mom's till u finish ur confinement.. Not good for ur health n ur wound.. I believe ur mom won't allow that too..