SECRETS : Who don't mind to look YOUNGER and More Energetic oh?

Mikoluv

Hi askme1979,

sorry for my late reply back! was being pretty busy lately in doing so.. Woah, i have tried many products before.. Especially with pretty sensitive skin issues, always wanted to find the rightful products that can help me. Spend quite a sum in trying to treat my face.. Been using this colostrum product for quite a while. Seen pretty good effects from it. Use it for mask n can feel that the skin gets more smoother and tighter. Good for my acnes issues. However much recently, was introduced to consume this sheep placenta pdt. Had my doubts initially but after taking that, realizes there r so many benefits from it. =)

Wat about u? been trying anything or been sourcing anything?

Natrilla

Actually, I'm selling a similar product to Zell-very.
Its called Adel Sheep Placenta.
Its has similar essential properties as Zell-very just that it has added vitamins.
It cost less than Zell-very.

Anw, Retail price for this product is $353 but If you're interested, you can get it from me at $321 (Aft 7% GST)
30 Capsules.

Fyi, Sheep placenta works because It contains rich growth factors, hormones and antibodies, and other concentrated nutrients that can rejuvenate organic tissue.

You may contact me at natrilla@yahoo.com for more information. It would be nice to share with you about it !
Hope it helps.

greeniegreen

if only they can bottle up youth... i will be the first to rush in line to buy! haha...

but for now, can only depend on my Bella and SKII skincare products lor.

Phoebii Cheng

currently using Kose products....and recently found ettusais product for minimising pores very very good....cos' I can really see my pores smaller :)

We all want to look younger and be more energetic. I gain this from doing regular exercise, eating healthy foods and some beauty regimen.