Serangoon mummies/daddies anyone???

eelynn

Hi to all mummies out there....
I am staying at serangoon n wishes to knw more mummies here for more gatherings n outings n even mahjong sessions. I am a SAHM n a mother of cuming 4. Currently pregnant nw n waiting for the rite time to deliver my 4th boy in early april'09.

LoVeS

thank you for responding..... i tot i was alone. do mummies at serangoon gather up for kopi or chatting or rather shopping?
i dun tink so~ even they haf i aso didnt haf the time to attend~ too bz wif my ds ~ :shyxxx:

eelynn

yup! we met up once with my darling autumn82, babymoon babe and dodotan babe....we arranged to meet at town area....

but serangoon areas not yet organized.....
Dat sounds fun n interesting.... I hope to hv more of such outings. So u all bring ur kids along? hopefully wen there is a next outing, I would love to join..... I think serangoon mummies is hard to gather coz onli got u n LOVES who replied.... sobbb.....

CanCanMum

yuppies!

autumn82 lagi capable! She carried her boy in bb carrier and still can bring so many presents for us like santa claus....dunno how she managed....and Dodotan babe BF her bb in the restaurant.....they all really kungho.

but Loves and U are both SAHM rite?

whinypooh

I stay at Serangoon Central too!! Near St. Gabriel's...

But quite diff to arrange outing cos FTWM and will be studying soon as well..

aby

I am nearby too.. My gal attend PLMC Covenant Kindergarten thus I go Serangoon Central for marketing..

And met LoVeS think once, rite LoVeS?

Wah eelyn.. SAHmummy of coming 4th baby!! :red:

Hi to all!! :tlaugh:

LoVeS

I am nearby too.. My gal attend PLMC Covenant Kindergarten thus I go Serangoon Central for marketing..

yupZ~ coz tat time donating sumthing to 1 of the mummy where ur collecting it~

eelynn

yuppies!

autumn82 lagi capable! She carried her boy in bb carrier and still can bring so many presents for us like santa claus....dunno how she managed....and Dodotan babe BF her bb in the restaurant.....they all really kungho.

but Loves and U are both SAHM rite?
Yup SAHM.....

eelynn

Yup SAHM of cuming 4th child..... I think 4 is enuf...
Hv u arrange to mit up with mummies b4?