Seriously?!

Stan

Mil demanded a set of keys after she saw my mum has one set (hubby also gong gong give).. now they suka suka come my place like every day!!!...FIL has been doing mini renovation to our place like install poles in bathroom to hang nappies... i very pissed cos very ugly and he didnt ask me at all!!! then now mil says they are going to "clean up" our storeroom cos it is very messy... well i happen to like my messy storeroom!! AND it is my house, not theirs (no matter what is the good intentions!!!!). Just a few days ago, they said they wanna move closer to us *shudders*

apollo

mother in law demanded a set of keys after she saw my mum has one set (hubby also gong gong give).. now they suka suka come my place like every day!!!...father in law has been doing mini renovation to our place like install poles in bathroom to hang nappies... i very pissed cos very ugly and he didnt ask me at all!!! then now mother in law says they are going to "clean up" our storeroom cos it is very messy... well i happen to like my messy storeroom!! AND it is my house, not theirs (no matter what is the good intentions!!!!). Just a few days ago, they said they wanna move closer to us *shudders*

CHANGE UR LOCK!!! OMG how can they do mini reno at ur hse without evening seeking for ur opinion? very sickening lehh!

my hubby said my fil has planned everything. next time he and mil will move in with us aft he sell his flat. stay with us for a few yrs until grand mil go 'holiday' den they move to her 1room flat... i told my hubby NO NO NO!!! cos i confirm cannot get along well with fil, super da nan ren!!

this morning i wanna bring ds to see pd cos he cough (AGAIN)! but i was down with diarrhoea, vomiting and giddiness, like that hw to bring him see pd alone? and his cough quite serious too.. no one at hm, but fil dont allow hubby to take a day off!!! so angry!!!

PinkDiamonds

My parents share a set of my house keys as my hubby gave them during my confinement month so that my mum can let herself in if she comes very early in the morning. Thank Goodness my parents don't anyhow come, but they usually will let themselves in if they r coming to pick her up for babysitting so I'm okay.

I think if my MIL knows she will ask for a set of keys too!!! I always thinking, what if we are MLing in the middle of the day and my MIL let herself in?!

diymummy

Hahaha... If you're MLing in the middle of the day and your mil comes in, then she will be sure to never let herself in again!!!! Hahahahaha....

My mil also has a set of keys to my place. There was once she rang doorbell but no one answered so she let herself in. She saw my hubby's shirt and mine thrown on the sofa. Obviously we were in our bedroom. After that incident, she never let herself in again. LOL!!!!

Stan

CHANGE your LOCK!!! OMG how can they do mini reno at your house without evening seeking for your opinion? very sickening lehh!

my hubby said my father in law has planned everything. next time he and mother in law will move in with us after he sell his flat. stay with us for a few yrs until grand mother in law go 'holiday' then they move to her 1room flat... i told my hubby NO NO NO!!! cos i confirm cannot get along well with father in law, super da nan ren!!

this morning i wanna bring dear son to see pediatrician cos he cough (AGAIN)! but i was down with diarrhoea, vomiting and giddiness, like that hw to bring him see pediatrician alone? and his cough quite serious too.. no one at hm, but father in law dont allow hubby to take a day off!!! so angry!!!
You must not let this happen!!!!!!!!! Imagine face them day in day out!!!

Last edited:

Stan

My parents share a set of my house keys as my hubby gave them during my confinement month so that my mum can let herself in if she comes very early in the morning. Thank Goodness my parents dont't anyhow come, but they usually will let themselves in if they are coming to pick her up for babysitting so I'm okay.

I think if my mother in law knows she will ask for a set of keys too!!! I always thinking, what if we are MLing in the middle of the day and my mother in law let herself in?!
My mum has a set... but she doesnt touch my things at all.....
MIL demanded cos she saw my mum letting herself into the house... so you must keep the fact your mum has keys to your house.... if not end up like me......

Last edited:

Stan

Hahaha... If you're MLing in the middle of the day and your mother in law comes in, then she will be sure to never let herself in again!!!! Hahahahaha....

My mother in law also has a set of keys to my place. There was once she rang doorbell but no one answered so she let herself in. She saw my hubby's shirt and mine thrown on the sofa. Obviously we were in our bedroom. After that incident, she never let herself in again. LOL!!!!
OMG... this is hilarious!!!!!!!
BUT HOR, knowing my MIL, she will say why my house so messy?? wahahaha....

Last edited:

apollo

You must not let this happen!!!!!!!!! Imagine face them day in day out!!!
yes i told my hubby unless he wants a WW3 and becomes a ham betwn 2 pieces of bread, if not, definitely a NO for me to stay with his parents! haha!

snowbear

Hahaha... If you're MLing in the middle of the day and your mother in law comes in, then she will be sure to never let herself in again!!!! Hahahahaha....

My mother in law also has a set of keys to my place. There was once she rang doorbell but no one answered so she let herself in. She saw my hubby's shirt and mine thrown on the sofa. Obviously we were in our bedroom. After that incident, she never let herself in again. LOL!!!!
tat's really funny! But my mil still lets herself in even though there was once she came and we were in the middle of MLing so we slammed our room door! :tlaugh::tlaugh:I guess she knew what we were doing but she still beh zi dong...

apollo

that's really funny! But my mother in law still lets herself in even though there was once she came and we were in the middle of MLing so we slammed our room door! :tlaugh::tlaugh:I guess she knew what we were doing but she still beh zi dong...
she wants to watch free show izzit?? i love mummysg lahh! now i noe next time sure cannot give inlaws a set of my hse keys!!! LOL!!:tlaugh:

Clover88

hmm..a bit late to comment, but indeed i understand your feeling. my mother in law passed away, but my hubby has 5 sisters who are far older than him, mostly they are in my mom's age, and had brought him up since he was baby. he respects them so much. i felt the same like you before, even worse as if i had 5 mother in laws..i couldn't imagine what would happen if my mother in law were still alive..

Lucky you still no need to live in the same roof.

Ting

regarding the ML thingy, bf is like saying next time if MY parents move in with us... very difficult lehh!

Ting

haha, but to me, living with my parents r much better.
cos my mum wil in charge of most hsewrk n tc of pin after sch (by the time pin will be in pri sch) n my dad cooks dinner every night!
wahahahaha~

PinkDiamonds

Mummies I am still doing this stupid sleep training with my hubby interrupting. Sigh cannot stand it but I've learnt to let go. New strategy is this: If baby cries, I will don't care and let her cry. Then if hubby cannot stand it, he will go in. To me, I will just sleep on or ignore. Wahaha...

Tonight not sure why she kept waking up, hubby went in like 5 times and he finally came back and tell me, "I give up."

Anyway I think my r/s with my MIL is slightly improving. Although there are still things I don't really like her to do, I will try to tell her nicely. & I have also learnt to slack on certain things and close one eye.

I guess because MIL is still an outsider to me, so I feel very paiseh to tell her things like I would to my own mother...

Stan

Mummies I am still doing this stupid sleep training with my hubby interrupting. Sigh cannot stand it but I've learnt to let go. New strategy is this: If baby cries, I will dont't care and let her cry. Then if hubby cannot stand it, he will go in. To me, I will just sleep on or ignore. Wahaha...

Tonight not sure why she kept waking up, hubby went in like 5 times and he finally came back and tell me, "I give up."

Anyway I think my are/s with my mother in law is slightly improving. Although there are still things I dont't really like her to do, I will try to tell her nicely. & I have also learnt to slack on certain things and close one eye.

I guess because mother in law is still an outsider to me, so I feel very paiseh to tell her things like I would to my own mother...
PinkDiamonds, how do you do this sleep training thingy and at how old did you start?
Kayla is refusing to sleep at night for the last few days even though i can tell she is very tired... not sure what to do next... Oh and it doesnt matter if she sleep or not during the day...