Shld i induce??

Juz17

Hi keefu,
Touch water? Lol I basically eat 'confinement' for 1st 2 weeks only. I started bathing in herbs 6th day and then for the one week I use herbs to bath alternate days n now, I bath everyday with Juz water from heater n wash hair once 2 days. Lol I bath bb everyday cos already touch water until dunoe Wat already. I always wear sleeveless n shorts since I come back from hospital. Lol
I cry for the first two weeks until my mum offer to help me take care bb night. Can u imagine I 'scold' her almost everyday for her 'old fashion' thinking...till date I still 'scold' her...then baby caught with fever 2nd day he is discharge from hospital n almost need to hospitalise again. Heng no stay cos the 3d2n stay can cost up to $1.5k cash cos of the lot stupid test! His fever subside next day. Then he was caught with flu. Keep sneezing. Then 2 wks back, he develop lots of rashes on his face n it's getting worst yesterday. After pd's prescription, he is better already. Imagine he is only 24 days old...these also adds to our depression.
Jia you 2! I'm still learning!

EP20

Wow remember to let Yr gynae know...btw you expecting twins? My tummy was very big n everyone thought I'm expecting twins! Lol...after delivery straight lost 10kgs...I guess my water retention alot
No, not expecting twins.... My feet started to balloon these few days!!! Baby is 3.4kg as of Thurs.... Gynae says his head pressure on me thus e pain n it might last thru till I give birth! Sob sob.....

Juz17

No, not expecting twins.... My feet started to balloon these few days!!! Baby is 3.4kg as of Thurs.... Gynae says his head pressure on me thus e pain n it might last thru till I give birth! Sob sob.....
Guess muz b water retention. U shld raise Yr feet when resting. Anyway it will soon b over! :) Jia you!!

keefu

Hi keefu,
Touch water? Lol I basically eat 'confinement' for 1st 2 weeks only. I started bathing in herbs 6th day and then for the one week I use herbs to bath alternate days n now, I bath everyday with Juz water from heater n wash hair once 2 days. Lol I bath bb everyday cos already touch water until dunoe Wat already. I always wear sleeveless n shorts since I come back from hospital. Lol
I cry for the first two weeks until my mum offer to help me take care bb night. Can u imagine I 'scold' her almost everyday for her 'old fashion' thinking...till date I still 'scold' her...then baby caught with fever 2nd day he is discharge from hospital n almost need to hospitalise again. Heng no
stay cos the 3d2n stay can cost up to $1.5k cash cos of the lot stupid test! His fever subside next day. Then he was caught with flu. Keep sneezing. Then 2 wks back, he develop lots of rashes on his face n it's getting worst yesterday. After pd's prescription, he is better already. Imagine he is only 24 days old...these also adds to our depression.
Jia you 2! I'm still learning!
Wah you so fast bathe with water Liao? I still trying to bathe with herbs every 2-3 days... And yeah I feel so relax wearing casual clothes rather than wearing long sleeves like mad!

Seems like a lot has happened after your baby's birth, if I were you I don't know how to cope with the demands especially when baby is sick, you are very strong to overcome this! Hoped baby Ashton recover soon yeah, don't let mummy worry Liao!!

Juz17

Wah you so fast bathe with water Liao? I still trying to bathe with herbs every 2-3 days... And yeah I feel so relax wearing casual clothes rather than wearing long sleeves like mad!

Seems like a lot has happened after your baby's birth, if I were you I don't know how to cope with the demands especially when baby is sick, you are very strong to overcome this! Hoped baby Ashton recover soon yeah, don't let mummy worry Liao!!
Thank you very much! :) So far he has been recovering...except his 'flu'. I think he is allergy to dust that's y keep sneezing...like his daddy lor. :( So alot of mucus out from his nose when he sneeze. Trying so hard to 'catch' his mucus so he wont sniff it back.

Besides baby falling sick is a concern, whether to put him at my in law's place where i go short holiday i also very worried...die la... :(

keefu

Thank you very much! :) So far he has been recovering...except his 'flu'. I think he is allergy to dust that's y keep sneezing...like his daddy lor. :( So alot of mucus out from his nose when he sneeze. Trying so hard to 'catch' his mucus so he wont sniff it back.

Besides baby falling sick is a concern, whether to put him at my in law's place where i go short holiday i also very worried...die la... :(
My ex colleague told me that when her baby used to have mucus, she tried to orally suck the mucus from her son's nostrils and it works... Not sure if you've tried it before though as it takes courage to do so... Cos her son also follow his dad's allergy and sinus....

I also want to go for short holiday but like tan gu gu to me Liao... Are you worried that your in laws can't handle Ashton?

Juz17

My ex colleague told me that when her baby used to have mucus, she tried to orally suck the mucus from her son's nostrils and it works... Not sure if you've tried it before though as it takes courage to do so... Cos her son also follow his dad's allergy and sinus....

I also want to go for short holiday but like tan gu gu to me Liao... Are you worried that your in laws can't handle Ashton?
I bought the bulb-like thing to suck out his mucus. When he sneeze once, the mucus came out, I suck it out. Then shortly, he sneeze again and the mucus came out again but that thing I got already got his mucus...not sure if i re-use, will it go back to his nose so I use tissue for the 2nd time. :(

My in law should be ok la...but their house abit small, and dunoe where to put bed all these...and to be frank taking care of baby at both house means everything also double...milk powder, washing powder, clothes (maybe), milk bottles, etc...double expenses. Somemore normal days i only bring him there on Sat noon and Sun noon i bring him back already. If i going for 3d2n trip, on Friday, Sat and Sun but my MIL work every Mon - Fri...so how? Ah ya alot of things la...

keefu

I bought the bulb-like thing to suck out his mucus. When he sneeze once, the mucus came out, I suck it out. Then shortly, he sneeze again and the mucus came out again but that thing I got already got his mucus...not sure if i re-use, will it go back to his nose so I use tissue for the 2nd time. :(

My in law should be ok la...but their house abit small, and dunoe where to put bed all these...and to be frank taking care of baby at both house means everything also double...milk powder, washing powder, clothes (maybe), milk bottles, etc...double expenses. Somemore normal days i only
bring him there on Sat noon and Sun noon i bring him back already. If i going for 3d2n trip, on Friday, Sat and Sun but my MIL work every Mon - Fri...so how? Ah ya alot of things la...
I think the bulb thing is like a vacuum to suck the mucus? Then you can stand by the tissue so that when he sneeze the second time you can dispose the earlier mucus into the tissue paper and the bulb can suck the new mucus again...

If you don't mind you can just buy a baby mattress for baby to sleep on floor if the hse is too small. Best if your in law house has extra bed (I mean the adult normal bed), then save up and let him sleep on it instead... I think milk powder and washing powder can buy double, can buy extra spare clothes and hankies at their side too... Milk bottles don't need bah as every Sunday you can take the chance to take home and sterilize it... Your mil can take leave on Friday?

Juz17

I think the bulb thing is like a vacuum to suck the mucus? Then you can stand by the tissue so that when he sneeze the second time you can dispose the earlier mucus into the tissue paper and the bulb can suck the new mucus again...

If you don't mind you can just buy a baby mattress for baby to sleep on floor if the hse is too small. Best if your in law house has extra bed (I mean the adult normal bed), then save up and let him sleep on it instead... I think milk powder and washing powder can buy double, can buy extra spare clothes and hankies at their side too... Milk bottles don't need bah as every Sunday you can take the chance to take home and sterilize it... Your mil can take leave on Friday?
Not sure whether MIL can take leave on Friday...but my concern is me...not my MIL actually...separation anxiety...

I juz bought 6 boxes of tissue to standby already cos he has been sneezing...sigh..dunoe when will recover...

keefu

Not sure whether MIL can take leave on Friday...but my concern is me...not my MIL actually...separation anxiety...

I juz bought 6 boxes of tissue to standby already cos he has been sneezing...sigh..dunoe when will recover...
Hmmm don't worry just enjoy yourself loh... Since you trust your in laws just have fun, not that they are not trustworthy enough to take care of baby right?

EP20

Hi mummies,

I will be admitting tonight gg to be induced by prostin at 9pm. Its getting more painful to walk (due to e pelvic pain) and i got small contractions this morning. Also, my bb has not grown much since last week, so gynae suggested might as well since i m also into my 39 weeks already.

Tmr morning will be having epi and gynae to break my water bag at 9am, then its e pushing session!!! Fingers crossed!!! Wish me luck!

Jaschy

Hi mummies,

I will be admitting tonight gg to be induced by prostin at 9pm. Its getting more painful to walk (due to e pelvic pain) and i got small contractions this morning. Also, my baby has not grown much since last week, so gynae suggested might as well since i m also into my 39 weeks already.

tomorrow morning will be having epi and gynae to break my water bag at 9am, then its e pushing session!!! Fingers crossed!!! Wish me luck!
good luck and jia you! :Dancing_wub:

keefu

Hi mummies,

I will be admitting tonight gg to be induced by prostin at 9pm. Its getting more painful to walk (due to e pelvic pain) and i got small contractions this morning. Also, my bb has not grown much since last week, so gynae suggested might as well since i m also into my 39 weeks already.

Tmr morning will be having epi and gynae to break my water bag at 9am, then its e pushing session!!! Fingers crossed!!! Wish me luck!
Jia you and hoped to hear your baby arrival soon!!

EP20

hi mummies!!!

I have delivered my baby boy on the 25 nov 2010 at 1.21pm!! :Dancing_wub:

Admitted on the 24 nov at 8pm... Prostin at 10pm. Felt minor contractions from 4am. GIven epidural at 8am. Gynae came at 9am to check but i was only 1cm dilute and so he broke water bag. (thank god for epidural!!) He told me see me 8 hours later!!! I :nah:!!!!!!! So long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily my boy was very cooperative.... At 12.30pm, i felt pain despite having e epi, so told e nurse and she checked. Wow, i was ready le!! Prepare, called gynae and after 5 big set of pushes, my boy is out! what a relief....

Now we r both resting at home....

Oh, one thing to note, my baby's heartbeat dropped tremendously when e dosage for e drip increased. it gave me a shock!!! from that moment, i kept my eyes on the heartbeat machine and make sure tt his heartbeat doesnt fall below the normal rate. This is quite worrying....

Nevertheless, good luck to the soon to due mummies!! Jia you!!

Jaschy

hi mummies!!!

I have delivered my baby boy on the 25 nov 2010 at 1.21pm!! :Dancing_wub:

Admitted on the 24 nov at 8pm... Prostin at 10pm. Felt minor contractions from 4am. GIven epidural at 8am. Gynae came at 9am to check but i was only 1cm dilute and so he broke water bag. (thank god for epidural!!) He told me see me 8 hours later!!! I :nah:!!!!!!! So long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily my boy was very cooperative.... At 12.30pm, i felt pain despite having e epi, so told e nurse and she checked. Wow, i was ready !! Prepare, called gynae and after 5 big set of pushes, my boy is out! what a relief....

Oh, one thing to note, my baby's heartbeat dropped tremendously when e dosage for e drip increased. it gave me a shock!!! from that moment, i kept my eyes on the heartbeat machine and make sure that his heartbeat doesnt fall below the normal rate. This is quite worrying....

Congrats! enjoy your motherhood ! now the rest of us will be anxiously waiting for our big day to come.. Jia you all Dec mummy!! :Dancing_wub:

Juz17

hi mummies!!!

I have delivered my baby boy on the 25 nov 2010 at 1.21pm!! :dancing_wub:

Admitted on the 24 nov at 8pm... Prostin at 10pm. Felt minor contractions from 4am. Given epidural at 8am. Gynae came at 9am to check but i was only 1cm dilute and so he broke water bag. (thank god for epidural!!) he told me see me 8 hours later!!! I :nah:!!!!!!! So long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luckily my boy was very cooperative.... At 12.30pm, i felt pain despite having e epi, so told e nurse and she checked. Wow, i was ready le!! Prepare, called gynae and after 5 big set of pushes, my boy is out! What a relief....

Oh, one thing to note, my baby's heartbeat dropped tremendously when e dosage for e drip increased. It gave me a shock!!! From that moment, i kept my eyes on the heartbeat machine and make sure tt his heartbeat doesnt fall below the normal rate. This is quite worrying....

congrats!!! :)