Showering? :p

felicity

Oh ya, u know cetaphil has this rinse method or dry cleansing mtd.. Can I use cetaphil dry cleansing mtd during confinement?

i know origin jamu massage carry this ginger shower gel for confinement... may i know if any mommies or MTB know where can i get such shower gel other than origin jamu?
i am jus concern if they mark up the shower gel or its more for spa/aroma purpose other than confinement
i will be using those herbal pack prolly for the first 2 weeks ... after that would like to use the shower gel :)
thanks

felicity

I just asked my mum, she says to use a big pail of warm water w the scoop to bathe instead of using shower because faster, then quickly dry... Cos my shower head v low pressure so take a long time to cleanse myself n I worry so I asked.. But she has gotten herbs for bathing also...

verieying

Hi mummies

Just sharing that I personally try not to shower too much as I have had bad experiences when I showered wo Chinese herbs, stepped on water in toilets daily, wash milk bottles in cold water at night... Wrist and body ache big big time for more than a year...

So next round I more guai now..

Just to share, as I overbought my supplies, I have the following to let go for bundle price of $23 only as I overbought and they cost me >$40 bucks!
1 x non rinse shampoo
1x non rinse bath gel
1x Balista dry shampoo
1x da fengshui chao (good for 3 baths as have about 8 small packs inside iirc)

So far, with limited baths in subsequent confinements as I use more of these non rinse products, I find that body aches are gone (touch wood!) it depends on individuals I think... ;)

as far as i know can bathe but with hot water and with herbs too.. My mum mentioned using ginger and some other thing to bathe. She also used pail and those scoops to bathe one but thats because during her time, we got no shower heads.. hahahhaa.. But i will be using that to bathe too for my confinement i think..