Signs of labour?

shinexuan

Dear mummies, i have finally given birth to a healthy baby gal on 21 Dec 09!! Phew finally... via c sect...

The after effects was really painful... until now i cant walk properly... very bad effect for me... i still need assistance to walk and the wound is really painful... :( hopefully i can walk on my own and pain really go down greatly soon....

but anw, really glad that baby is out! :)

Here's a picture of her... :)

I really would like to thank all mummies that have showed so much care and concern for me thru out these period! I am officially a MUMMY!! Yay! :p

http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f38/introducing-baby-michela-21-dec-09-a-28472/

angelwendy

Dear mummies, i have finally given birth to a healthy baby gal on 21 Dec 09!! Phew finally... via c sect...

The after effects was really painful... until now i cant walk properly... very bad effect for me... i still need assistance to walk and the wound is really painful... :( hopefully i can walk on my own and pain really go down greatly soon....

I really would like to thank all mummies that have showed so much care and concern for me thru out these period! I am officially a MUMMY!! Yay! :p

Yup i knw the after effect must be reali painful.... but do take care ya.. just bear with it ok.. :001_302: so happy for u...

shiyi

gongxigongxi~!~!

jean1986

hi mummies, had check up this morning and was told 3cm dilated. now i have bad backache and also pelvic pain. tightening of the tummy but still bearable. is it sign of labour?

canisque

hi mummies, had check up this morning and was told 3cm dilated. now i have bad backache and also pelvic pain. tightening of the tummy but still bearable. is it sign of labour?
hi jean1986, we meet again in this thread. I also keep feeling tightening of the tummy every now and then (though i've not timed it to see if it's regular). wondering if that's what they call Braxton Hicks. As of last thurs checkup, I've not dilated yet.

iwan2noe

Yes, early signs of labour.. Pls monitor n if it gets more n more serious pls contact ur Gynae n get Admitted soon..

jean1986

am in normal ward now..contractions not regular though already 4cm dilated n dun feel like dying yet..waterbag still nv break..man..dunno how long to wait

mrsmorgan

4cm alr waterbag still intact?? hw come they nvr break ur waterbag? anyway it's alr been 9hrs now.. i think u've given birth alr! hehe! waiting for ur update! :Dancing_tongue:

iwan2noe

am in normal ward now..contractions not regular though already 4cm dilated n dont feel like dying yet..waterbag still never break..man..dont know how long to wait
Have a smooth,safe n quick delivery!
Hear good news from you soon!! :)

jean1986

hi all mummies,yeah 4cm n water bag nv burst.admit @ 11pm n 3am still 4cm so Gynae came to break waterbag n put drip to fasten labour. labour pain is horrendous. haha

hi all mummies,yeah 4cm n water bag never burst.admit @ 11pm n 3am still 4cm so Gynae came to break waterbag n put drip to fasten labour. labour pain is horrendous. haha

Oh gosh! U describe it as horrendous, I dun kn if I can deal with pain mgmt or not? :elvis:

canisque

hi all mummies,yeah 4cm n water bag never burst.admit @ 11pm n 3am still 4cm so Gynae came to break waterbag n put drip to fasten labour. labour pain is horrendous. haha
Oh you're pretty strong huh! If me dun think can still "haha"!! Maybe I'll cry already and won't even think of updating my progress here!