Single mummy.

hi i m chloe, i have a pair of female cute twinnes 16 mths, i m 29 yrs old. hope to make for friends here for meet up with my kids tgt?
email me at 81886823

Hi everyone

I'm new and just join this forum.

I'm a single mother of 1 age 7yrs old(going to be) and wants to know more friends out there. Staying at West side of Singapore.

Hi, I'm a single working mum too with a primary 2 boy this year. Want to make more friends here and also let the boy to mix around. Staying in the West.

catherinelin

hi, i am a single mum living in east too. wanna make more friends. single mums should form a group with mums who live nearby, so we could meet up more often and support each other when needed. i can be reached at 97426051.

Hi All Unsung Mummies,

Allow yourself to fully live this day. Go ahead, enjoy yourself with the company of others, you deserve it and it is by far the best choice you can make. The burdens do not have to burden you. The worries do not have to worry you. The beauty and abundance all around you are yours to behold, to value and to enjoy. Allow yourself to live the joy and purpose that your life is meant to be. There is no reason to hold yourself back or to deny yourself the very best that life has to offer. There is every reason to move positively and enthusiastically forward with all the energy that is in you. Let yourself laugh and cry and love and wonder. Let yourself live and taste and learn and see. You are not some empty machine that is programmed only to act and react in certain, pre-defined ways. You are free and aware, flexible, adaptable, creative and able to reach ever higher. Allow yourself to live this day with everything you have. You'll find that it is more than enough.

Don't hide in the dark. Dance in the light! Let the world know you are here. Feel the wind in your face. Let true joy infect your heart. Each day is a day for being fully alive. Get up, get out and get busy filling your day with a richness of living that is your very own.

Every great people were born of a woman!

Life is Great,
Love U!

Ivan Nesh

Hats off to those single mums.
Its not an easy task sailing but you are the gem.
Your kids should really feel proud of you.
I am separated and brought up two beautiful kids and they are now 16 and 14.
Elder is a boy and the younger is a gal.
Kudos to you mums.
I am here to make great friends and have quality chat
If anyone is interested do msg me.
God Bless and regards
Ivan

Ivan Nesh

Hats off to those single mums.
Its not an easy task sailing but you are the gem.
Your kids should really feel proud of you.
I am separated and brought up two beautiful kids and they are now 16 and 14.
Elder is a boy and the younger is a gal.
Kudos to you mums.
I am here to make great friends and have quality chat
If anyone is interested do msg me.
God Bless and regards
Ivan

blurrymom

I just realised that there's alot of stories out there.. I always though I'm the worst but sometimes, I do see people whose case are worst than mine. I sometimes did want to dig my pit deeper and doesn't have any motivation to climb out of it. I always feel that the worst part is to act normal and happy in front of all your friends trying to hide everything, don't want them to worry. :)

Sometimes I feel proud of all the single moms out there! Thanks for the motivation.. :)

Peace4613

Hi, I am new here! A single mother with 20 mths daughter. Currently going through divorce process. After drag by him so many months, I decided to engage my own lawyer to initiate the divorce as I cant bear with him anymore! Hope to know more new friends here!

Decipher

Alpha Male
Hi everyone

I'm new and just join this forum.

I'm a single mother of 1 age 7yrs old(going to be) and wants to know more friends out there. Staying at West side of Singapore.
Yoyo I stay west, Single Dad. I have a tenant in my house who happens to be a single mum.
Maybe you can come out for dinner with us in the future! Wahahaha

Anyone else can join too! (Single Parents only)

Kylie Tan

Hi I am single mummy of 3 years old son.. I live in the west.. I would like to make more friends with same status... please pm me.. t

Neednoyou

sorry for all the late responses... I'm so busy with work, school and some family issues too.. :( will try to meet up with some mummies as soon as i can... lets let our little one be friends tgt a. :)