single parent support group

CASH139

Alpha Male
Not that i heard of..... but keen on organising one.
creating a network of single parent to help each other.
... passing on items that may be re-use (save money)
... introducing single parents in your neigbourhood, so that kids may have play mates, single parents may have helping hand when in need!

suggestion...pour them in!

sounds like a good idea... am not a single parent, but my mom brought me up single-handedly...so i know sometimes it can be difficult, for the parent and child.

heh. but not very nice if we post here "things to give away--only for single parents!"

hahhaa.

create a blogspot perhaps? or perhaps a contact list?

Last edited:

blur blue

Not that i heard of..... but keen on organising one.
creating a network of single parent to help each other.
... passing on items that may be re-use (save money)
... introducing single parents in your neigbourhood, so that kids may have play mates, single parents may have helping hand when in need!

suggestion...pour them in!
YEs I am interested

prue1411

count me in!

It's really not an easy path as I have been taking this route for more than a decade.
count me in too...would like to share stuff and info. Just got divorce this year thus appreciate if anyone could share experience and other stuff.

karoru

hi all, i m so glad to find this forum that support single parent... btw, i m new to this forum... i m currently a single mother who just discovered that i m pregnant for around 5 weeks. i try to search for single parent support group in singapore for the whole afternoon yesterday... to my disappointment, could not find any... pls count me in for any of your initiatives... thanks... :win:

joining the queue.
am currently in my 23rd weeks. decides to take the route on my own after finding out my pregnancy though the father of the child wanna take the responsibility. just feel that the r/s is not stable enough to go into marriage. and since i have no intention of going into marriage i rather not have anything to do at all with him. so that there wont be any complications in future.

anyway. any mummies here want baby clothings can let me know. my mum brought back alot of baby clothings from friends. im having baby boy so those for baby girls i no use. dont mind giving away. most still look new.

karoru

i m keen to start this support group and will start a blog on that... any suggestion for the name of this group?

tcare

I am in. Pending for Divorce because of the house and kids. No courage to inform others of my situation. Need external support to help me pull thru' the tough time.

stupidyeye

I am in. Pending for Divorce because of the house and kids. No courage to inform others of my situation. Need external support to help me pull thru' the tough time.

jiayou oo...u can do it de...ok???coz even i can do it...sure u can do it too...hmmm...in too...well wen to staart???or who will start it neh???hehe....all single mums....jiayou no matter wad!!!even me turning 18 dis july....also think i can do it w/o him le....so guess u all can do it too...coz u all older mah...hehe...(no harms)....so e road u all went thru sure more then me....rite????so lets jiayou tgt!!!!!!

shall have some meet up too???just to let each other feel dat...we are there for each other......so all will be happy...gd for bb....

tcare

Hi thanks for the encouragement. I'm really amazed w your strong will at 18. Very proud of u. Yes u r right , I may went thru' more than u. Its just that sometimes emotions overcome mindset. I will try my very best to accept the fact and move on with my life wo him. Its a matter of time. After all I had been married for more than 10 years, can you imagine the hurt I obtain from this marriage? Slowly la. getting stronger n stronger each day. You also must 'jia you' too. Yes we can meetup too to date an old woman like me...keke.

stupidyeye

Hi thanks for the encouragement. I'm really amazed w your strong will at 18. Very proud of you. Yes you are right , I may went thru' more than you. Its just that sometimes emotions overcome mindset. I will try my very best to accept the fact and move on with my life wo him. Its a matter of time. After all I had been married for more than 10 years, can you imagine the hurt I obtain from this marriage? Slowly . getting stronger and stronger each day. You also must 'jia you' too. Yes we can meetup too to date an old woman like me...keke.

hmm...dont worry out there...everything will be over soon...and start afesh...hehe...i also take lots of courage to decide de lo....all is because of bb...hehe...i will jiayou for sure...same for u ooo...hehe....not old not old.....how old oni...aiyoyo...

tcare

Again thanks for 'jia you'. Yes , my brave lady. Are you working now? You are so young, who support you? What's yr plan later when the baby is born ? Sorry I am just worry 'cos there are a lot of expenses when the baby come out.

stupidyeye

Again thanks for 'jia you'. Yes , my brave lady. Are you working now? You are so young, who support you? What's your plan later when the baby is born ? Sorry I am just worry 'cos there are a lot of expenses when the baby come out.

hmm...thanks ya concern...hehe......hmm...ya currently werking...but quitting soon...hmm...i can only say i'm kind of lucky???coz i got ma family behind me supporting me....so nthin reali bother me...bt for sure aft birth will werk hard....i noe lots of expenses out there...bt wad i can oni say is save more lo...and for our family...we actually say to each other dat...go porridge eat porridge lo...gt rice eat rice lo....hehe....so it means...we willing to suffer tgt and also happy tgt...

SunShine07

count me in too....I have just get separated few weeks ago....now i am afraid of my son missing his dad, and no playmate, hope to meet up mummy with dd/ds to play with my son and for me to forget about unhappy things.

Maybe we can start by a bit of intro?

let me start first....I am 30 this year (old ) WAHM, staying tampines with parents. My son is 19month old.