Singledad - Intro

singledad

Alpha Male
Hi everyone..I’ve been looking around for such forum to share and gain some experience/ideas and learn more on how to lead a single parent life with a daughter.I have a 2-1/2 yrs old lovely daughter and I really love her so much. I’m a divorce and basically now I will be looking after her together with my parents.The feeling of divorce/divorcee with a kid/kids is really a cause of sorrow.My advise to those married couples with or without kids, who are having problems/or on the verge of getting separated – sit down with your partner, talk things out and save the marriage/family and you will not regret.

Things have been messy for me for the past 1yr and now I am slowly cleaning it up.My only concern now is just my little pumpkin.No doubt I have my parents to guide me along but its really sad to see my daughter do not have a complete family.Currently, I have a gf but my feelings is more with my daughter.My gf treat her good but my question is – until when??Alot of things I need go through and I hope people in this forum could give me some good advise.

MizfitMumma

Hi everyone..I’ve been looking around for such forum to share and gain some experience/ideas and learn more on how to lead a single parent life with a daughter.I have a 2-1/2 yrs old lovely daughter and I really love her so much. I’m a divorce and basically now I will be looking after her together with my parents.The feeling of divorce/divorcee with a kid/kids is really a cause of sorrow.My advise to those married couples with or without kids, who are having problems/or on the verge of getting separated – sit down with your partner, talk things out and save the marriage/family and you will not regret.

Things have been messy for me for the past 1yr and now I am slowly cleaning it up.My only concern now is just my little pumpkin.No doubt I have my parents to guide me along but its really sad to see my daughter do not have a complete family.Currently, I have a gf but my feelings is more with my daughter.My gf treat her good but my question is – until when??Alot of things I need go through and I hope people in this forum could give me some good advise.
Dun worry too much..You'll pull thru. I understand how you feel.

angelwendy

Not to worry ya.. lots of mummy here will lend u their listening ears & also advice u... :001_302: cheer up... stay happy for ur little gal.. i know is hard.... but must be strong k... & also forget to say... WElcome to the club... haha

Ting

hi singledad, welcome to this forum.
well, all these take time, esp to find a right mother for your child.
dun be despair, let nature take its course.
im sure in time to come, u will understand more abt ur gf n know if she is good for your child.
im a single mum too, having dated so many guys, i've finally found my current bf who loves me n my daughter dearly n truly. :)

Phoebii Cheng

Hello and welcome to this forum......

It's not easy being a single parent, but be brave & strong for your girl....

All the mummies here will show u support and advice should you need any...enjoy the journey :tlaugh:

singledad

Alpha Male
To all d single mums & mummies..thanks for all d support,advise & encouragement given and d welcomes..any single dad around?hmmm all d single mummies here are capable ya..guess i shldnt worry too much..:001_302: