Skincare regime

Carol

Care to share your skincare regime ?
For me , will be cleansing first . Followed by Therapeutic skin freshner . Clindagel meant for pimples . Lastly , Therapeutic non-oily hydrator .
Neutrogena hydrating mask once a week .
Other than that , Im too lazy to do more .

Last edited:

elaine01

By Derlira.

Drying Lotion(Cleanser), Toner, Cream(To exfoliate scars/pigment every 14~28 days), Pimple gel(if got pimple), Eye gel.:red:

lulu_booboo

I think the older you get the more complicated the skin care regime becomes...

mine sound like science experiment compared to you girls... LOL

Day care:
cleansing by laneige sensitive skin facewash
no toning 'coz my skin gets v dry in UK
moisturiser is organic almond day cream by Neal's yard
Eye gel by laneige
lip balm with sunscreen factor 15 by Neal's yard

Night care:
Cleansing
Balance - Skin Conditioning Serum by Aromatherapy Associates
Organice rose facial oil by Neal's Yard (used as night cream)
Eye cream by Liz Earle
Hand cream

Chocolate and Vit E mask once a week
Organic White Tea Enriching Facial mask once a week

I dont scrub 'coz i think it's too harsh on skin.
And I go for facial about once every 3 weeks or so.

Must maintain or else will grow old faster!!

LoVeS

For me i will only use cleanser the most n the most 2-3 times scrubs in a wk tats all n nothing else.

I tink drink plenty of water is most important. I drink at least 2litres of water daily

Carol

For me i will only use cleanser the most n the most 2-3 times scrubs in a wk tats all n nothing else.

I tink drink plenty of water is most important. I drink at least 2litres of water daily
Ya water helps lots in maintaining a clean complexion . But Im always too lazy to drink more . Lol .

LoVeS

Ya water helps lots in maintaining a clean complexion . But Im always too lazy to drink more . Lol .
Then start to learn lor if u wan to haf cheap ways of better skin. Mine skin quite ok partly tks to my mom another is WATER~ During sec time i even lazy to even cleanser my face none of my frds believe it but it is true. I am very plain lazy person who hate makeup coz too mafan which is GD coz less dmg to ur skin aso. Less make up n PLENTY of water is the road to gd skin or at least better skin sumore it is the cheapest way than spending so much on skincare.

It juz my 2 cents worth dun mean anything else so no offense to anyone ~ :001_302:

Carol

Then start to learn lor if u wan to haf cheap ways of better skin. Mine skin quite ok partly tks to my mom another is WATER~ During sec time i even lazy to even cleanser my face none of my frds believe it but it is true. I am very plain lazy person who hate makeup coz too mafan which is GD coz less dmg to ur skin aso. Less make up n PLENTY of water is the road to gd skin or at least better skin sumore it is the cheapest way than spending so much on skincare.

It juz my 2 cents worth dun mean anything else so no offense to anyone ~ :001_302:
I was the other way round . When my skin starts to have signs of pimples when I was young , my mum kept buying different products for me to try , Ended up damage my skin lots .

LoVeS

I was the other way round . When my skin starts to have signs of pimples when I was young , my mum kept buying different products for me to try , Ended up damage my skin lots .
It not gd anyhow apply things on face. For me i am not suitable for those put on mask selling on shelf. Like those 1 piece white colour ones n put for 15-20mins type. I tend to fee itchy on my face then haf abit rashes on my face.

nicole

my mum brought me to visit her skincare doc when i was in secondary school and even until now im still sticking to the same doc , and till now i never really experience major breakouts before but just one or two pimples during near menses period. im not those kind who are blessed with good skin , so i guess i got to work hard to take care of mine own skin =)

Daytime
Avene Soapless Foaming Gel / SkinCare Clinic Cleanser
SkinCare Clinic Toner
Clinique Claridfying Moisture Lotion 2 / SkinCare Clinic Day Cream
Biore Perfect Face Milk , SPF50

NightTime
Kose Eye and Lip makeup Remover / Loreal Eye and Lip makeup Remover
The FaceShop Cleansing Water / SkinCare Clinic Cleansing Water
Avene Soapless Foaming Gel / SkinCare Clinic Cleanser
SkinCare Clinic Toner
Skinfood Lettuce and Cucumber Water Essence / Cellnique Sebum Gel
SkinCare Clinic Vitamin C Essence
SkinFood Mushroom Serum ( for dark eyecircles and eyebags )

Masks
Masks
Avene instant soothing mask
Neutrogena deep hydrating masks
TFS Seaweed pack
TFS Cucumber Pack
TFS Milk Pack
TFS Potato Pack
TFS white mask nose pack with green tea massage oil
SkinFood Black Sugar Washoff
SkinFood Rice Washoff
Queen Helene
Freeman oatmeal and avocado mask
ORigins Out Of Trouble / Clear Improvement

Scrubs
TFS White Jewel Peeling day

LoVeS

OMG i will die if ask me apply so much things on my face. Ask me cleanser face i will but not other things liao.

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
for me, just cleanser, toner and moisturizer at the momennt. Used to be a soap and water type gal but age has caught up with me.

I also use a scrub about once a week and have a monthly facial (which has done wonders for the texture and suppleness of my skin!)

LoVeS

for me, just cleanser, toner and moisturizer at the momennt. Used to be a soap and water type gal but age has caught up with me.

I also use a scrub about once a week and have a monthly facial (which has done wonders for the texture and suppleness of my skin!)
i tink facial is a torture sia n pain i dun understand why pay $$ to get urself pain sia

Sheree

I just cleanse my face everyday also and apply the SK II miracle water at nite before I sleep. :tlaugh:

Leanne

Sheree : SKI II Miracle Water really good? My friends used it & her layer of skin were kana eaten up..

I only cleanse my face everyday only.

Twice a week will put Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask.. That's all..

babypris86

for me will be

nivea cleansing milk 1st ( to remove make up)
Avene soapless gel wash
himalays toner for sensitive skin
himalays night cream...

i also lazy to drink water de.... thats why my skin tend to be very very dry;....

I dont cleanse my face everyday..
only will wash if I'm going out.
or, when i feel that my face is oily.

cleasner, then toner, & moisturizer.
if I'm going out, will add another moisturizer which contains SPF.

will do mask, like once a week.
that's if I'm nt lazy.